Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

First gen S10 widest front wheels and tires

I have searched the internet high and low for months trying to find out if an 18x10 with a 275/40R18 will fit on all four corners of a first gen S10. I have come up with jack ****. If anybody could be so kind as to fill me in on this seemingly coveted information, I would greatly appreciate it. If it takes cutting and massaging thats fine, I just need to know what the limits are for wheel and tire fitment on the front end and what it takes to make it happen.

That's pretty much application specific. Your ride height, suspension setup, and wheel back spacing plays a big part in what will fit. Reason you can't find jacksh!t.. Drop spindles add track width, aftermarket control arms may set the wheels further back in the wheel wells than stock, etc etc.

Suggest purchasing one of these or finding someone that will let you rent/borrow and you can dial in your wheel and tire size easily, do a search on the site I know there's at least 1 active thread about a wheel fitment tool rental:
      https://www.amazon.com/wheel-fitment...l+fitment+tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlUhklsT8nE
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Name:  IMG_0005.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  478.6 KB

im running 255s on the front and 275s in the rear on C5+ corvette wheels, but mine is a 4wd chassis.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com