Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Summitt COUPON

Summitt COUPON

I have to make a LARGE for me purchase on Summit. If anyone has access to or any info on how I can locate a coupon code I would greatly appreciate it.
      a

From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Country Flag: United States
      Only thing I see is $5 off $100 when using the app. Wish I had something better for you.
      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

If you get the summit speed card they offer 10% quite often, and offer some nice promo plans. The discount is typically in the form of a statement credit and often capped at $100. I know its not what you're looking for but every little bit helps.

Depending on what it is you're ordering, you could give me a shot at quoting it..

-Dale
      Pro Touring Store: Your parts source for all things Pro Touring! We have the best prices & service from suspension, to crate engine packages, to billet accessories and much more!
      www.ProTouringStore.com
      (Not affiliated with Pro-Touring.com)

Sometimes they give out 10% off coupons at large car show swap meets. You could always give them a call and ask if they have any coupons? Or that you were there and didn't get one.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Ill dm you
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com