Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Modern classic interiors.

I got my console from modern classic interiors today, I must admit. It’s high quality, I was a little nerves due to some bad reviews and mike not emailing back on shipping dates, but I will say it was worth the wait. Took a month to come in which mike from modern classics did say 3 weeks to build the console. I will say his work is absolutely great and the product is exactly as you see on his website. All and all thank you to modern classics I will post pics after I have it finished inside the car

I got my console from modern classic interiors today, I must admit. It’s high quality, I was a little nerves due to some bad reviews and mike not emailing back on shipping dates, but I will say it was worth the wait. Took a month to come in which mike from modern classics did say 3 weeks to build the console. I will say his work is absolutely great and the product is exactly as you see on his website. All and all thank you to modern classics I will post pics after I have it finished inside the car
      Did you finish it inside your car? I'm looking forward to some pics about it.

Country Flag: United States
      Just checking if you got this installed and can send some pics and how it mounts to the dash.

Doug L.
      68 RS/SS Conv. LSA/T56.
      67 RS Coupe LS2/T56 named "NutKse"

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com