Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Beware Dana Port Scam. Also MBGram scam. You will lose money.

[COLOR=#DAE1F3][FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont]There are a couple of companies out there that advertise with google that offer good deals on tires and other car parts. MBbenz and Dana Port.

I bought two doors for my '73 K5 and never received them.

These companies will delay delay delay. They will tell you that the item is backordered and it will be another 2-4 weeks. When you finally cancel your order, they will tell you that you will receive your refund in 2 weeks, but of course you never will. They will say that it was a mistake, and they will reprocess your refund request.
      Eventually you will be past the time to file a complaint with your credit card company and you have officially lost your money.

I finally filed complaints with BBB (you should see how many complaints they have) and I also filed a case with the FBI for interstate fraud (a felony?).

Do not do business with these guys.

Some people are organizing a class action lawsuit against these companies, but the owners are probably in Russia or China.

I would like to join the lawsuit myself if I can get in touch with the right people. I lost $1100 bucks to these fraudsters!
      Greg
      1976 Trans Am SacrilEdge
      twin turbo 455
      Ttops and 4spd
      one of 110 made
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ect&highlight=
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ilEdge-is-free!

If a company is offering products at a larger discount than any established companies that you recognize, it's a scam. There are hundreds of sites like these selling automotive lifts for 60% off.
      Cody
      1971 Monte Carlo

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com