Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

ii much fuel vents, NEVER REPLIES TO EMAILS, NEVER ANSWERS PHONE CALLS

I am just fed up with some vendors who are still here on pro rouring forum. I Placed an order from iimuch fuel vents ( fuel tank vent system) on Jan 12th. Unfortunately, their website is also misleading. Shows the item is in stock but in reality it is not.

I have sent several emails following on my order no 3201 but never replies to emails. Calling is also useless. In fact, it looks like the phone is kept on answering machine. Even if you call at midnight you will get the same message you stating” we are currently away from the phone or on a call with another customer”

So please be aware when ordering from iimuch. Not sure when I will get my order.
      Last edited by parsonsj; 02-01-2023 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Clarify business name
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

I need to be very clear: I have not been associated with II Much fuel vents since 2014, when I sold the fuel vents part of my business. In an effort to reduce confusion, I changed my business name to UnRivaled Rides in 2018.
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

I sent a DM regarding the status of your order.
      I'm in the middle of filling a ton of backorder of the new vents. I had setbacks going into full production which are now resolved.
      I apologize for the incorrect info on the web site, I've fixed this to reflect current wait times.

John, can you check on order 3138 for me and reply directly to my email, please?
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

Donny,
      I didn't get an email from you, but It looks like my contact form has been flagging emails as spam. I'm trying to resolve this. I'll reach out to you with the info I have on file later today.

Quote Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
      John, can you check on order 3138 for me and reply directly to my email, please?
      Did II Much follow up?
      Why do termites eat houses?

Because they have
      Munchausen Syndrome.

John,
      Order# 3138 was placed on September 6th, 2022. I replied to the confirmation email twice and it shows that address as support at IImuch.com. The first one was on November 30th and the second reply was on December 7th. I just sent a 3rd reply to that chain. I have no record of it but I know at least once I used the contact us link through your webstore.
      Donny

Donny,
      I'm fighting through the backlog of emails. There's a ton that got flagged as spam by my CRM system. I'm not going anywhere, you will get your order.

Okay.

When?
      Donny

Hey John,

If you get a chance to let folks know when you expect to be caught up on the backlogs that would be helpful. I checked the website the other day and didn't see an ETA for new orders on any of the offerings anywhere yet, but may not have looked in the right place.

Donny,
      As per phone call yours are going out in the next batch over the next two weeks.

srode,
      I backorders are going out over the next two weeks on VSR's. New VSR order will take about three weeks to ship. VSB's are coming this spring -- had to find a new supplier for filters in that one.

John

my order number 3201 was for the VSB. Two weeks ago, you told me it would ship out next week ( which was supposed to be last week. ) Last week you told you had an issue with the CNC machine for brackets. I don’t know what bracket you are talking about because VSB does not look like it has any bracket.
      it shows you need to drill a 2.5” on the trunk floor pan. Now, you are saying the VSBs would come in the spring.

That means I am not getting correct feedback from you at all.

so since the order is going to take longer, PLEASE I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDERS NO 3201 and 3218 and get the refund back to my CC and an email confirming the CANCELLATION.
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUlaszek View Post
      Donny,
      As per phone call yours are going out in the next batch over the next two weeks.

srode,
      I backorders are going out over the next two weeks on VSR's. New VSR order will take about three weeks to ship. VSB's are coming this spring -- had to find a new supplier for filters in that one.
      Thanks, you should probably update your website on the VSB's, it still says coming Sept 22. It would be great if you could post an update on when you are flush, all back orders shipped and you have actual inventory ready to ship here.

72Z/28, I didn't realize you were waiting on the VSB. I'll refund your order as requested.

If you need status or information please call 888-216-6033 and leave a message.
      I also have a contact form on the www.iimuch.com website
      , as stated earlier some of those emails were going to spam, and I had a health issue recently which caused me to be backed up on voice mails. I'm not going anywhere, folks will get their parts.
      I realize everyone waiting on a backorder is anxious to know what the deal is.
      VSR's backorders going out right now, expect to be caught up in the next couple of weeks
      VSR/E's mid March to start shipping.
      VSB's waiting on filter media and a machined part. April for those to start shipping again.
      Airport A/C bulkheads, most backorders are complete, should have on the shelf again in two weeks.
      Small parts like fittings and filters should be caught up this week.

I am literally a one man operation over here and I spent all of last year rebooting this to make product almost entirely in house. Some things took longer than expected. No question the customer service has been lacking and for that I apologize. Inflation and supply chain reliability required I insource to stay in business.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUlaszek View Post
      Donny,
      Tomorrow is 3 weeks.
      Donny

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I was told two weeks.

Tonight it will be 1 week I was told in a PM that my order was going out tomorrow.
      Donny

My order did arrive this morning, complete and intact.
      Donny

Country Flag: Canada
      delays, over promising and , not answering all not cool . what is cool is you finally have your part . what would be even cooler is if i was able to drive the 1 hour to where these are made to pick one up in person ....was told thats not an option
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Quote Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
      delays, over promising and , not answering all not cool . what is cool is you finally have your part . what would be even cooler is if i was able to drive the 1 hour to where these are made to pick one up in person ....was told thats not an option
      We spent a good while on the phone. I answered your questions. Did you place an order after we talked?

Country Flag: Canada
      It was over a yr ago and was thru emails . I will place an order once I know absolutely for a fact that there is stock.
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com