Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Katech Racing Forged LS3 with Performance Convers of Tx 2800 stall converter

Katech has been building performance engines for over 40 years. This is a great example.
      Engine was purchased from Katech and never installed.
      Katech LS3 crate motor (Forged Mahle flat top pistons, Katech rod bolts, ARP head studs, hardened pushrods, PRC dual spring kit, C5R timing chain, Total Seal second ring, Melling high volume oil pump, East Coast Supercharging "small" blower cam mid 230's, 588 lift on a 117 LSA), FRE billet rear main seal cover.(keeps rear seal from leaking). Holley LS swap oil pan.
      I added the coil pack and GM water pump. Have a brand new Camaro throttle body and injector dynamics ID850 injectors if interested. BTW, I keep rags in the two ports in the photo. Took them out for the photos.
      If you know the cost of a forged Katech motor, this is a great deal.
      Located in San Antonio Texas.
      $7000
      Still including the sensors Selling the torque converter separately
      Lowered the price
      Also including the new (ls3 Camaro) throttle body.
      Name:  F985EC93-9A36-488C-9EAC-EE4CD3DE609C.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  308.1 KB
      Name:  ACE4F8A4-23C1-4AD5-B649-7796B2B25164.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  805.0 KB

Attached Images Attached Images        

What does the converter fit 4L60E, 4L80E or other?

BB

Sorry. Torque converter is for a 4L80E

Lowered the price. Removed the torque converter as I’m selling it with the transmission. Added the brand new throttlebody to the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blevinator View Post
      Removed the torque converter as I’m selling it with the transmission
      Dang... that's where I was going next, was going to ask if you would sell the converter separate. Just wondering how did you choose to go with Performance Torque Converters of Texas? I haven't heard much about them, and they sometimes get confused with PTC out of Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bowtie View Post
      Dang... that's where I was going next, was going to ask if you would sell the converter separate. Just wondering how did you choose to go with Performance Torque Converters of Texas? I haven't heard much about them, and they sometimes get confused with PTC out of Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

BB
      jakes Performance built the 4l80e. They recommended performance converters of Texas wholeheartedly.

Sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com