Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: samvera31

Country Flag: United States

samvera31

Can anyone verify if this guy is legit? He is selling multiple things in the For Sale section. He says he doesnt accept Paypal due to it being hacked. Can someone verify this seller?

Please reach out to Dennis Hruby (username: HotWheelz) whom I sold earlier in the year a set of Baer Brakes for $850. He Zelled me by accident and paid me twice ($850 x 2). I returned him back one of his payments. Link of the ad and picture for proof (I redacted his address for confidentiality purposes):

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...light=Baer+SS4

Name:  12.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  259.4 KB

Hi, I'm hotwheelz, I purchased the above mentioned Baer brake set. The brake set was in Very, Very good condition. If fact maybe a bit better than samvera31 described.

Samvera31 shhipped fast and did indeed return a second payment I did mistakenly make.

I believe samvera31 is a standup, good guy and would buy from again if he had an item I needed.

I would buy form samvera31 with complete confidence.

Very unprofessional. I tell him ill take the cam he is selling and he tells me he doesnt remember the paypal and he will forward it to me. 2 days later he sends me another PM saying ive gone unresponsive and that hes moving to another buyer and if want to buy it I have to pay him more? WTF. Never sent me the paypal information so what am I supposed todo.
      Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 117
Size:  115.5 KB

Name:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 103
Size:  199.5 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com