Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      I got the headlights last week. Very nice, can't wait to get a project to put them on haha.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Any chance you can get some 5.75" housings for the 4 bulb cars?
      1970 Chevy Kingswood
      1969 Pontiac Custom S

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      I got the headlights last week. Very nice, can't wait to get a project to put them on haha.
      Glad they got there safely!

Quote Originally Posted by mikewoods View Post
      Any chance you can get some 5.75" housings for the 4 bulb cars?
      Koito does make 5.75” lights and they’re also better than Cibie/Hella, but I wouldn’t really recommend any H4 low/high in 5.75”; there isn’t enough reflector area for adequate lighting. In a dual filament light the low beam only uses half of the reflector to create the beam pattern. Half of an already small 5.75” reflector isn’t enough to multiply/distribute light.

If you can find them, Hella Bifocus H1 5.75” low beams are low beam only so the reflector isn’t limited to half of the reflector and are much brighter than a H4 5.75”. They also are fluted glass lens/metal reflector so they look at home on classic cars.

Daniel Stern Lighting has 5.75” Koito H4, and two different versions of a high beam 5.75 if you’re set on H4 5.75’s.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/p.../products.html

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Quote Originally Posted by theastronaut View Post
      I currently have three sets left, but should be restocked late this week or early next week.

Two sets to 98826 please.

Many years ago I ran Cebie H4 55/80 and Marchal H1 100W in a mid 70's Capri. We were running up to Ely NV for the Silver State. I had a 43A alternator on the car and we flattened the battery charge during the run on the Friday night (we left from Los Angeles after work). But it sure lit up the desert.

Over the years the reflectors corroded, and I recently bought the referenced Kiota H1 & H4 lights from Stern to replace them.
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

Just want to say I gotta set within days of making a payment. Thanks

Maybe this weekend all install and see how they are.
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyover View Post
      Two sets to 98826 please.

Many years ago I ran Cebie H4 55/80 and Marchal H1 100W in a mid 70's Capri. We were running up to Ely NV for the Silver State. I had a 43A alternator on the car and we flattened the battery charge during the run on the Friday night (we left from Los Angeles after work). But it sure lit up the desert.

Over the years the reflectors corroded, and I recently bought the referenced Kiota H1 & H4 lights from Stern to replace them.
      PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
      Just want to say I gotta set within days of making a payment. Thanks

Maybe this weekend all install and see how they are.
      Let us know what you think! I've been driving with them in my '66 C10 for about a month now, and had them in a Miata last year. The added light of the e-code pattern on low beam on the right side of the street is really nice to help read street signs at night; DOT pattern lights don't cast as much light in that area. The high beams are the best part though, they reach way out but still have plenty of peripheral lighting.

Hi, are the len's surface "curved" or domed or do they have a flat face? Hard to tell in the pictures.
      thanks

Quote Originally Posted by young51 View Post
      Hi, are the len's surface "curved" or domed or do they have a flat face? Hard to tell in the pictures.
      thanks

They are flat faced. Here are a few pics of them mounted in the same body style trucks, sealed beams on left vs Koito on right.

Thanks to theastronaut,
      Received mine in record time, look forward to getting them in my project as well and checking them out.
      Thanks again.

BB

Received mine on Friday. UPS seemed to have some kind of problem as the tracking never updated.
      Well packaged with bulbs!
      Thanks to the Astronaut.

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place.
      69 GTO
      72 FIREBIRD
      64 BONNEVILLE FUNERAL COACH
      70 JAVELIN
      52 F1 FORD PU
      29 FORD PU
      85 ALFA ROMEO
      ASSORTED DUCATI'S
      91 BLAZER LOWRIDER

PM sent. Let me know where to send $$

Are you still selling these?

Also interested in a set .. 94066 zip code

The source I had for these stopped accepting orders so I haven't been able to get another batch in. Still working to find another source.

can you get the smaller size for 66 chevelle's etc? I can use a large set on my 70 Camaro but the small's would be awesome too!
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

I will take a set
      Let me know what is needed

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Reviving an old thread-

Another forum I'm on (MG Experience) just noted there is a smokin' deal on these- from an OEM Source.

Toyota P/M 81110-60P70 is a se of 2 LHD reflector/lenses, bub, and relay harness. Looks like E-code lights (flat face). Some on the exerience have found them for as low as $20 for a kit, I just bought a half dozen kits for $40 each for my own use. No financial interest

As noted, Daniel Stern indicates these are the probably the best 7" reflector/lense- and he gets $179 for a set. Not tryin' to each his lunch, but... Damn! for a coupla Jackson's the deal with relays was too good to pass up
      Greg Fast

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyover View Post
      Reviving an old thread-

Another forum I'm on (MG Experience) just noted there is a smokin' deal on these- from an OEM Source.

Toyota P/M 81110-60P70 is a se of 2 LHD reflector/lenses, bub, and relay harness. Looks like E-code lights (flat face). Some on the exerience have found them for as low as $20 for a kit, I just bought a half dozen kits for $40 each for my own use. No financial interest

As noted, Daniel Stern indicates these are the probably the best 7" reflector/lense- and he gets $179 for a set. Not tryin' to each his lunch, but... Damn! for a coupla Jackson's the deal with relays was too good to pass up

I've noticed similar posts in Miata facebook groups in the past few weeks, guys saying they were approximately $20 for a pair at Toyota dealers. You'd think they'd be counterfeit at that price (under half of what I used to pay in 2022 buying them in bulk/wholesale before shipping was added) but they're coming direct from dealerships so it seems like they're legit oem Koito. Just googled the part number and found one place selling them at $16.92. I'm going to grab a few sets to have on hand for replacements/future builds.

https://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/p/_...111060P70.html

Quote Originally Posted by theastronaut View Post
      I've noticed similar posts in Miata facebook groups in the past few weeks, guys saying they were approximately $20 for a pair at Toyota dealers. You'd think they'd be counterfeit at that price (under half of what I used to pay in 2022 buying them in bulk/wholesale before shipping was added) but they're coming direct from dealerships so it seems like they're legit oem Koito. Just googled the part number and found one place selling them at $16.92. I'm going to grab a few sets to have on hand for replacements/future builds.

https://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/p/_...111060P70.html
      If that's the place in Dubai, they want like $120 for shipping....

Just sayin'

Edit- whups, that was on ebay
      Greg Fast

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com