Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

2001 trans am seat repair

For those of you who used 2001 trans am seats (thinner seat back), where can I find some seat foams, switches and upholstery to repair these power seats? Also, if anyone has a wiring pinout/diagram they could supply, I would greatly appreciate it; or any suggestions on how to wire these up.

My buddy tried to find new seat foam for his 2000 SS and had zero luck.

I had a 4th Gen power seat wired up in my 2nd Gen. There were only 2 wires to worry about, a hot and ground. Do you need switch wiring diagram? Autozone used to have that on their site, you just had to be logged into their site
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

I currently have the bmw seats with integrated seat belts which are just a hot and ground to hook up, but those are a little too big for me. I am not sure if the trans am seats have an intermediate wiring harness that goes from seat to seat or not but it sure does look like it based on the connectors. Thats why I asked for a wiring diagram. Any at this point would be useful. I'm hoping to be able to dig up some information on these seats but its been a challenge so far. As far as the foam goes, I have found where the bottoms are the same as a camaro, but the backs are different and there are also two different seat back versions from Pontiac. I have the thinner seat back design that I haven't been able to find foam for.

Here is a place I stumbled across last week, maybe it will help you some.

https://www.lseat.com/products/1996-...ers-front.html

Hey thanks! Definitely another option to consider. Much appreciated!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com