Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Checking-in

Checking-in

New to forum, Checking in.
      N TX resident here. learning the ropes on all things 1st gen to dive into my own build. any advice, help, stuff for sale, do's don't etc is welcome.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard!

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Do you already have a car you’re working on or looking to buy something?

If you’re in the market to buy, I would say be honest with yourself on ability/resources to take on a big project. We all have dreams of elaborate builds, but in the real work they take a lot of time, money and/or skill to pull off. There’s nothing wrong with buying a complete runner and enjoying that. Biting off more than you can chew can lead to an expensive disappointment in the long run.

Yep. not my first build hell i'll be getting myself into. Used to be a rotary head. went through all 3 gens built broke drove rebuilt drove, the works. I have been bouncing on the classifieds but I don't have priviledges to PM some cars on interest so i'm stuck until then. goal is 69 cam on this case. Just got rid of my 18 zl1 1le. funnest ride i've had in a very long time. we'll see how it goes. My builds are usually more towards ride quality. I drive what i build a lot, so they better be able to deliver.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com