Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

408 LS / T56 Magnum package

I am selling my 408ci stroker, it was built by J&B Performance by Bob Ingles. The base engine is an iron 6.0 LQ9 that was hot tanked descaled and then magna fluxed. Forged Callies Compstar crank, Forged Callies rods, Weisco forged pistons. Custom Comp cams camshaft and valve train. Texas Speed LS6 stage 2.5 CNC cylinder heads. Stainless intake and exhaust valves. PRC titanium retainers, PRC dual valve springs, LS6 rocker arms with Straub bronze bushings to replace factory needle bearings. Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifold powder coated black, CFM Performance tuned 750 carburetor. GM performance front distributor drive system utilized with a Ford 302 MSD distributor, MSD HVCII Coil, MSD 6AL Ignition all included. Improved racing crank scraper, oil pick up brace. Canton road race baffled oil pan. Canton billet oil filter head. Hooker black heart stainless headers for foxbody fitment will be included. The clutch is a Tilton twin disc, Tilton flywheel, Tilton hydraulic throw out bearing, quick time bellhousing. The T56 magnum is also brand new from American Powertrain and filled with Motul Dexton III. This engine made 600hp on 93 octane fuel. Extras will include a case of Penngrade motor oil and a few oil filters. MagnaFuel Prostar 275 fuel pump included.

price is $14,500 plus shipping. I can meet anywhere in New England

Only reason for selling is we are starting our family and I need to give up my project to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess a picture of my dog made it into the listing, my dog and the egg she's looking at are not included with the sale lol
      Attached Images Attached Images          

1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan

Country Flag: United States
      Bump please buy

1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan

Damn good deal for someone!

reached out on Instagram, I would like to buy this from you. please respond

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com