Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Whats part number for 58x crank sensor?

I have bought 2 of them & first one is wrong (connector keyed different, second one is different color).

I was told the engine was from an '08 Trailblazer SS, but the info in the tune says: 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer 1/2ton, 6.0L, V8

Crank sensor is gray on the original one, from what I can find, that is the one for the 58x system. Cam sprocket has the 2 short & 2 long bosses, which also is for the 58x.

So I looked online for a crank sensor number, 213-354, ordered it from Amazon. It is black (which i thought was the 24x piece), and is keyed differently for a different connector. Obviously this is not the right one.

So I called looked online again & found a different number, called my local dealer & they said it was the same number i found, 12703627. Went to dealer to get it, it is black also. But took it anyway cause I can take it back. I check the connector with the original gray one & it matches.

So, is that part number correct, the 58x one is black now, or can someone give me a valid number for a 58x crank position sensor?

Thanks
      Scot
      86 Monte SS

Country Flag: United States
      I searched for "58x crankshaft sensor" on Jegs & came back with this:

Same PN as the one I got at the dealer, says it is 58x, but shows gray in the pic (i know online pics aren't reliable).

https://www.jegs.com/i/Chevrolet-Per...03627/10002/-1
      Scot
      86 Monte SS

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com