Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Value of Modded 1st Gen Subframe and RPM Transmission 4L70 Level VI transmission

I'm contemplating getting a Speedtech Extreme subframe and T56 Magnum for my 69 Camaro. Just trying to get a ballpark estimate on fair market value of my subframe and transmission. Thanks in advance.

Subframe
      • Subframe sandblasted and powder coated black
      • AFX Spindles
      • ATS 670 steering box with rag joint coupler
      • SPC Stage II LCA/UCA
      • Varishock double adjustable front shocks
      • Helwig swaybar
      • Hotchkis SBC coil springs
      • Stainless works SS headers
      • Mast motorsport oil pan

Transmission
      • 4l70e out of 2008 TBSS, sent to RPM Transmissions for level VI rebuild
      • Precision Industries 3200 rpm stall torque converter
      • SFI flex plate

Country Flag: United States
      I'll throw out $1500, you have a lot of extra's tho
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
      I'll throw out $1500, you have a lot of extra's tho
      Thanks, but just the AFX spindles, SSW headers and Mast oil pan alone would sell for more than $1,500

I typically take the value of the part and cut it in 1/2, say spindles are $1000 a fair price to get would be $500. Diserability and condition has a lot to do with it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketrod View Post
      Thanks, but just the AFX spindles, SSW headers and Mast oil pan alone would sell for more than $1,500
      That is very true!

You could sell it as a giant kit, but then someone might just want the sub,

I'm probably out of touch with prices, Pretty sure last thing I bought was the MCB Griffin LS radiator in like 2016,
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
      That is very true!

You could sell it as a giant kit, but then someone might just want the sub,

I'm probably out of touch with prices, Pretty sure last thing I bought was the MCB Griffin LS radiator in like 2016,
      No worries. In all reality this thread probably has more to do with me coming terms with what an Extreme subframe and T56 Magnum swap is going to cost.

I sold a full ridetech equipped stock sub with the Holley ls stuff a couple of years ago for $3500. Did I feel like I gave it away, yes but putting that money towards my DSE stuff made it easier. Sold it locally to a car buddy (at the time). Sure you could part it out and maybe make more money but it’s more time and effort trying to find specific customers for all of the parts.
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Quote Originally Posted by 130fe View Post
      I sold a full ridetech equipped stock sub with the Holley ls stuff a couple of years ago for $3500. Did I feel like I gave it away, yes but putting that money towards my DSE stuff made it easier. Sold it locally to a car buddy (at the time). Sure you could part it out and maybe make more money but it’s more time and effort trying to find specific customers for all of the parts.

Not being cheap by any point, or meaning to sound like the older upgraded parts aren't worth nothing, THEY ARE!

I have my original sub with the DSE stage 2 kit, KONI coil overs, ATS Spindles, ATS plates and mounts, ATS headers, ATS trans crossmember, IROC box, everything's all rebuilt, and is ready to drive, I just cant sell it! Needs to go in the Nova, new sub, new brakes, LS engine with the good parts, pretty sure a future shaping plan!

I always say, there's parts to keep and there's parts to unload!

sub frame

If you piece it out i would be interested in the steering box thanks Paul

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com