Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

A Deep Dive into the 7.3L Godzilla with Bob Folkestad

I got the chance to talk my dad into writing up the last years worth of development into the new 7.3L Godzilla motor into a single blog post.
      Want to read the full article? check it out here: https://creativewerksinc.com/a-deep-...bob-folkestad/

"For those who do not know who do not know me, I have spent most of my life working on various projects for other companies in the transportation and agricultural industries. I have worked on about everything electrical / mechanical from professional Racecars to corn planters.
      My company Creative Werks Inc., is a small boutique design, engineering, and manufacturing firm in Des Moines, IA. We have CNC’s, harness making capability, a full-on electronics lab and produce many circuit boards and controllers per year. We also have a 3500 SQFT automotive research shop with welding, fabrication, and more tools than most know how to use. (This is my hobby shop).

I am writing about my story of the Ford 7.3L Godzilla engine and how I became involved in the project, along with other people, and companies I have worked with. With that, some of the successes and failures along the way. This leads into building a car called “Foxzilla” we built to test these engines in a real-world environment. I am not endorsing any companies and am trying to be as unbiased as possible, talking about facts with real data and real-life experience.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com