Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New here and new g-machine build.

I've always been a drag racer, but I have a 69 Grand Prix that I've owned since July, 1985 and want to make it a g-machine. Yeah, it's a big car for that but it's what I have and I love this car. I do plan on driving it alot, and I would also like to take it to the Silver State Classic in Nevada. With drag racing I've focused on launching and making power. Now I hope to learn how to make one turn. Thanks.

Welcome to the site! You aren't alone, I've seen this big a-body in action and it's awe inspiring. Only thing that might be against you is the wheelbase of the car, it won't help if you get into tight parking lot style autocross tracks.

https://www.umiperformance.com/home/cars/1972-lemans/
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Just think Chevelle and other cars of its like for suspension parts

Welcome!

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillard View Post
      I've always been a drag racer, but I have a 69 Grand Prix that I've owned since July, 1985 and want to make it a g-machine. Yeah, it's a big car for that but it's what I have and I love this car. I do plan on driving it alot, and I would also like to take it to the Silver State Classic in Nevada. With drag racing I've focused on launching and making power. Now I hope to learn how to make one turn. Thanks.

I had one in 85/86, big car but handled good for the time, my buddies and I passed it around, did some racing in it, we have a nice winding road, couple F body guys always wanted to show the stuff on it, didnt work in there favor, bad part it was full drum brake car! drum brake fade is terrible, It'll put the fear of god in you!

Make a post in the projects area!

The 70GP was named the Black Mamba all black, rally II's, chrome on the bumpers,
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com