Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

SOLD: C6 X-Tracker SKF 33 spline hubs with ARP 1/2" studs

All sold 2/24

Putting a Mk60 ABS system on my car with the motorsports software and I need new hubs with the active (yellow wire) speed sensors.

I have the following available:

2x C6 ZR1 / C7 33 Spline SKF X-tracker hubs with no wheel speed sensor. These have ARP 1/2" studs installed and the stud heads are notched to clear a C6 e-brake mechanism (they're actually Mustang #100-7722 studs that already have the notch in the head right from ARP, and the stud holes in the hubs were reamed slightly larger from 0.490" to 0.532" on a milling machine to accommodate the slightly larger spline diameter of the 1/2 studs.)

These are brand new and unused. I received the hubs from MillerBuilt for my floater rear end setup, reamed the stud holes on a milling machine and installed the ARP studs, then put them back in the box.

Asking $425 shipped and insured for the pair

Hub #1:

Name:  hub1a.jpg
Views: 1731
Size:  1.18 MBName:  hub1b.jpg
Views: 1637
Size:  1,007.9 KBName:  hub1c.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  1.17 MB

Hub #2

Name:  hub2a.jpg
Views: 1618
Size:  1,007.1 KBName:  hub2b.jpg
Views: 1620
Size:  990.6 KBName:  hub2c.jpg
Views: 1632
Size:  1.14 MB

All sold 2/24

2x C5 SKF (non X-tracker) hubs with passive speed sensors and ARP 1/2" studs. These came with my ATS spindles and were ordered with the 1/2 ARP Studs. Since they're off ATS spindles one of the 3 hub holes has been drilled out for the stud on the ATS spindles and is no longer threaded. These would be a good spare set for your ATS spindles, but not good for anything else since that one hole has been drilled out. These have about 5000 miles on them. Bearings, studs and flanges are in great shape, a little surface rust in the center bores.

Asking $175 shipped and insured for the pair

C5 Hubs Sold 11/28

Name:  c5hubs1.jpg
Views: 1616
Size:  938.9 KBName:  c5hubs2.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  826.0 KB
      1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

Back to the top.
      1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

PM Sent

Dumb question
      Are these the same flange as the C6 fronts?
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

The ZR1 / C7 HD hubs are the same flange size/bolt pattern to the spindle and wheel flange offset and register diameter are the same as the C6 front hubs, yes.

The bodies of the HD hubs are larger to accommodate the larger heavier duty bearings, but that isn't an issue for installing them in factory style spindles where the 3 bolts come in from the back side to hold the hub to the spindle. That larger body does pose problems for installations on ATS spindles however that have 2 bolts and 1 stud.
      1969 Chevelle

Well that rules me out since I've got the ats up front on my 67.
      Thanks flenrhe reply
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      Well that rules me out since I've got the ats up front on my 67.
      Thanks flenrhe reply
      Yep, they need machining to fit on the ATS spindles. The earlier, lighter duty C5 hubs with the smaller bodies had enough clearance for a thin nut on the stud and only needed the threads drilled out of the lower hole of the hub body to fit on the ATS spindles to slip over the stud. The newer heavier duty X-tracker hubs with the larger bodies require additional machining to work with the ATS spindles since the OD of the thin hex nut is much too large and hits the larger X-tracker hub body.

I know Speedtech performs the hub mods for all new ATS spindles since they now ship with C7 hubs (which are all the larger body, heavier duty X-tracker hubs) but I don't know if they'll machine hubs that a customer ships in or what the cost would be.

I machined my new ZR1 hubs with the active style ABS sensors that I needed to work with ABS to fit on my ATS spindles, here's what's involved...

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...28#post1379728

After that you use a reduced height and slightly reduced OD ARP 12 point nut to hold the lower hole of the hub onto the spindle, and install it through the access hole drilled through the wheel flange with a thinwall socket.
      1969 Chevelle

I read your hub modification thread. Impressive. Are you a machinist? I do some very minor stuff for myself. I have a small jet square column mill with auto down feed, tap capable and rotating head along with a rotary vice. Very handy in the shop
      I re drilled the C6 regular hubs for mine to take 5X120mm bolt circle.
      I'm 100% with you on balance holes. Definitely needed.
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I read your hub modification thread. Impressive. Are you a machinist? I do some very minor stuff for myself. I have a small jet square column mill with auto down feed, tap capable and rotating head along with a rotary vice. Very handy in the shop
      I re drilled the C6 regular hubs for mine to take 5X120mm bolt circle.
      I'm 100% with you on balance holes. Definitely needed.
      Not a machinist, but an engineer that likes to play in the shop whenever I have a chance. I mainly do part and tooling design, manufacturing engineering, occasional CNC programming, precision metrology, etc... but what I really like to do is go into the machine shop and make chips. I don't get to do it nearly as often as I'd like, as the machines are usually tied up doing work that actually makes the place money, LOL! My side jobs have to fit in whenever there's a bit of down time. Need to get some machines at home but don't really have the room for anything until I expand my shop.
      1969 Chevelle

Bump.
      1969 Chevelle

Bump.
      1969 Chevelle

Bump.
      1969 Chevelle

Would you be open to a $300 offer on those rear hubs?

Quote Originally Posted by MadGoat View Post
      Would you be open to a $300 offer on those rear hubs?
      Sorry, I hadn't checked in here for a couple of weeks and even though I am subscribed with email notifications I didn't receive one about your post above.

I sent you a PM if you are still interested.

Sorry for the delayed response.
      1969 Chevelle

Back to the top.
      1969 Chevelle

Bump for the ZR1 hubs.
      1969 Chevelle

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com