Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

SOLD: Vintage Air LS FrontRunner, black, #174011

SOLD 10/26

Working on my car again and changing plans...

Selling a Vintage Air black anodized LS frontrunner setup with power steering, Vintage Air part number 174011. I'm changing to a Whipple 3.0 along with the matching Wegner accessory drive, so I don't need it anymore.

This has been partially mocked up on my car for several years now for determining clearance while doing fab work but never fully tightened down and never run as the engine is still unassembled. The things that might have been contacted during mockup were covered with blue painters tape and I had a moving blanket over the mocked up engine and frontrunner while doing any work, so nothing got messed up-- it's all in like-new condition. All hardware is bagged and labelled.

Only mod was I removed the 2x heater hose nipples from the water pump, as I was going to tap the water pump to install NPT-threaded AN fittings so I could easily run AN hoses to my turbos for cooling. You will need to tap the water pump housing and install your own NPT hose nipples for regular heater hose or AN fittings.

This kit originally came with the older 140A CS130 style alternator, I picked up the newer 170A mechman alternator for it a couple years ago. It's a direct bolt in substitution.

Also included is a tight-fit 90 degree AC compressor fitting kit, I needed it to clear my flipped 6.0 manifolds for the turbo setup.

Asking $2100. I would prefer to sell this locally and not have to ship it, but I am willing to split the shipping costs with a buyer. I'm near Lodi, CA and am willing to deliver or meet up half way within reason.

Name:  frontrunner.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  1.01 MB

Name:  frontrunner2.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  722.7 KB
      1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

PM Sent.

Just received the replacement power steering pump and also picked up a brand new belt, so the kit is now 100% complete. Pics updated.
      1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

Still moving these boxes around the garage...
      1969 Chevelle

Moving parts around the shop again, and moving this back to the top.
      1969 Chevelle

Bump with a price drop.
      1969 Chevelle

Any interest in trading for a Holley hp efi computer and harness? Universal fit not direct fit for LS

Quote Originally Posted by boonedogs72 View Post
      Any interest in trading for a Holley hp efi computer and harness? Universal fit not direct fit for LS
      Unfortunately, not at this time. Once I get closer to doing the wiring and ECU I'm probably going to use a Dominator as I need a lot of inputs and outputs for what I have planned.
      1969 Chevelle

Pm sent
      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Bump.
      1969 Chevelle

Deposit sent, thanks for working with me Troy.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com