Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

Fellow car enthusiast

First post...I've learned so much through this community, figure it's time to give back some knowledge. Four of my builds are complete with one left. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to share their experiences and making things way easier for newbies like myself.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome. Tell us about your projects.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Country Flag: Canada
      1970 Chevelle SS- Finished now, has a 454 BBC EFI. Full Ride Tech Suspension and forgeline wheels. 12 bolt rear end. Pushing 525HP.
      1968 Camaro Wide Body- Just completed a LT4 swap with a 6 SPD. Full ridetech suspension and 4 link. 9 inch rear end.
      1969 Corvette- New 454 GM Performance with 5 SPD Tremec. Waiting for Detroit Speed Suspension to come in.
      1979 Trans AM- Numbers matching completely stock and un touched. only 26,000 original kms
      1969 Camaro- work in progress, crate LT5 with 8 SPD auto. Detroit Speed front and rear suspension, 9 inch rear end. Forgeline wheels.

All the cars are completed with the exception of the 69 Camaro. Hopefully this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Parms22 View Post
      1970 Chevelle SS- Finished now, has a 454 BBC EFI. Full Ride Tech Suspension and forgeline wheels. 12 bolt rear end. Pushing 525HP.
      1968 Camaro Wide Body- Just completed a LT4 swap with a 6 SPD. Full ridetech suspension and 4 link. 9 inch rear end.
      1969 Corvette- New 454 GM Performance with 5 SPD Tremec. Waiting for Detroit Speed Suspension to come in.
      1979 Trans AM- Numbers matching completely stock and un touched. only 26,000 original kms
      1969 Camaro- work in progress, crate LT5 with 8 SPD auto. Detroit Speed front and rear suspension, 9 inch rear end. Forgeline wheels.

All the cars are completed with the exception of the 69 Camaro. Hopefully this year.
      Pics?

Those are cool projects! Welcome

Country Flag: United States
      Did you have any problems with the LT4? I'd like to do that too. I just can't bring myself to spend the money for the LT4 when my stroker motor is working out.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com