Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Newbie from East Texas

Good morning y'all. I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say thanks for the add!!

I'm Chuck from East Texas. I have a 72 Chevelle that I bought last year. It's a small block Malibu so I'm not too concerned about matching numbers or that nonsense. It's a VERY nice car but it is old tech. I'm sure you all know how well they handle in stock form...lol.

My build so far has been a Global West rear coilover kit. I'm currently sourcing the rest of my front kit. I bought the Global West negative roll front coilover kit. I bought 95 Caprice spindles and the 1le Camaro rotors for now until I have some extra cash for Wilwoods or something similar. I picked up some new wheels also...got 20x10's for the rear and 18x8's for the front. I'm researching tire sizes as well. I think I can go something like 305/35's rears and maybe 265/40's for the front. It's been a fun car so far as my wife and I have been hitting a lot of car shows this year!! Can't wait to get the suspension part finished up and start working on some big power.

Thanks y'all! I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions.

Name:  received_868242427195849.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  366.0 KBName:  received_924820048158800.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  137.9 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com