Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

iimuch vent systems still available?

I placed an online order from their store last week, but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone through their website or by phone or email to check the status of the order. Wondering if anyone has any information about iimuch I may not be aware of.

Country Flag: Canada
      I contacted them recently as I have one of theirs that I haven't used, I came across a recall and wanted to know if mine fell under the recall or not. Haven't heard anything back for over a week
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

Chatted on FB with them, they may respond shortly - they are very busy

Yes, we’re still operating. I apologize for those that are waiting for parts or a call back. This is a small family owned business, and all the work goes through me, so its been tough the last couple of years. Here’s some updates on what is going on with current and new products and the recall if you’re effected.
      1. Supply chains and labor are really a mess right now. I source 90% of my machined parts here in Ontario, Canada, but labor and raw materials are skyrocketing. Machined parts are double in price in some cases.
      2. Fuel formulations are changing due to shortages and higher rates of ethanol are becoming more common, so I’ve begun the process of switching fuel related products to 304 Stainless steel.
      3. To deal with #1 and #2 in a way that maintains the quality of the products I’ve invested heavily in new equipment to do the work in house in lieu of going to China.
      4. Yes, there was a product recall several years ago. I enacted this within weeks of knowing there was an issue and complied with NHTSA requirements. This was incredibly expensive and stressful. Many of those effected were supportive and I appreciate, some not so much but I understand. One company took that opportunity to make a product that looks an awful lot like the one that was recalled. Over two years worth of sales were replaced at no cost to the customers.
      5. I am currently out of stock allocated for recall exchanges. Anyone doing an exchange in the future will receive the 304 Stainless product.
      6. New products will be announced later this year, but not until a capable system is in place with the new equipment.
      7. The last two years has been hard for all of us, I know our car projects are the one place we can go to escape from it all, and not being able to get someone on the phone to get an order status is really annoying. I’m working on this, and it will get better.
      Last edited by JohnUlaszek; 05-06-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Idk, my order for a bulkhead is almost a year from when I ordered with nothing here…
      edit: ordered on 7/31

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      Idk, my order for a bulkhead is almost a year from when I ordered with nothing here…
      The VSB will go back into production with an updated design with new features and 304 stainless steel construction soon.

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnUlaszek View Post
      Yes, we’re still operating. I apologize for those that are waiting for parts or a call back. This is a small family owned business, and all the work goes through me, so its been tough the last couple of years. Here’s some updates on what is going on with current and new products and the recall if you’re effected.
      1. Supply chains and labor are really a mess right now. I source 90% of my machined parts here in Ontario, Canada, but labor and raw materials are skyrocketing. Machined parts are double in price in some cases.
      2. Fuel formulations are changing due to shortages and higher rates of ethanol are becoming more common, so I’ve begun the process of switching fuel related products to 304 Stainless steel.
      3. To deal with #1 and #2 in a way that maintains the quality of the products I’ve invested heavily in new equipment to do the work in house in lieu of going to China.
      4. Yes, there was a product recall several years ago. I enacted this within weeks of knowing there was an issue and complied with NHTSA requirements. This was incredibly expensive and stressful. Many of those effected were supportive and I appreciate, some not so much but I understand. One company took that opportunity to make a product that looks an awful lot like the one that was recalled. Over two years worth of sales were replaced at no cost to the customers.
      5. I am currently out of stock allocated for recall exchanges. Anyone doing an exchange in the future will receive the 304 Stainless product.
      6. New products will be announced later this year, but not until a capable system is in place with the new equipment.
      7. The last two years has been hard for all of us, I know our car projects are the one place we can go to escape from it all, and not being able to get someone on the phone to get an order status is really annoying. I’m working on this, and it will get better.
      I will patiently wait for your reply to my email. Thanks for posting up!

-Matthew
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

Quote Originally Posted by protour_chevelle View Post
      I will patiently wait for your reply to my email. Thanks for posting up!

-Matthew
      Please send it again or DM me here.

Any update on the bulkhead I ordered over a year ago?

Hello folks. Been quite a ride, but I’m now up and running producing the new stainless steel vents. I’ve brought almost all work in house to do this which took longer than expected. I’m hoping to start shipping the updated VSR’s in the next two weeks and then the new VSB’s will be about 5-6 weeks from today. Because I’ve got a lot more control over manufacturing I’ll also be producing new products and adding additional features to existing ones. An updated version of the II MUCH Airport A/C bulkhead is going to start shipping in about two week as well.
      Last edited by JohnUlaszek; 08-21-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      Is this for a bulkhead fitting, AC bulkhead, or for the VSB vent? Can you DM me with your info so I can look up your order? I’ve seen a higher number of lost shipments in the last couple of years as well.

What was the recall issue? I'm running one of your vents on a fuel system without issue. This is the first I heard about the recall.
      Troy
      66 Chevelle LS3 T56

New VSB's are coming soon. A ton of upgrades made based on customer feedback over the years. About six weeks out now.
      Name:  VSB 2.0 Rendering for Web.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  163.2 KB

How do y’all feel about retro logos?
      Name:  17696585-A01F-4CCC-921C-16015E8253D9.jpeg
Views: 445
Size:  75.6 KB

I placed a small order on 10/5/22 I've tried e-mailing, texting, and have had no response. The website showed the parts were "in stock" so I'm interested to know what the wait is for...

Order #3152

Thanks
      1969 Camaro
      1957 Chevy 150 Utility Sedan
      2016 MB AMG-s wagon

Guys, I’m literally one guy doing this over here. I’ve just turned on production in house of the new stainless steel vents and backorders are going out now. The Airport backorders are going out now as well. VSB and VSR/E are coming soon.
      I tried to hire someone to take care of customer support but they got sick. Its really hard to get help right now.
      That said, I apologize, you deserve prompt feedback and order fulfillment. If you can’t wait, I can refund the order today.
      Here’s the new 304 SS VSR. This is made entirely in house so no more issues with outside suppliers on this one meaning future orders will be going out quicky.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Last edited by JohnUlaszek; 11-10-2022 at 09:46 AM.

I still have yet to get a reply other than the blanket reply/ statement above. No package has arrived, no contact about the order, etc. I fully understand being busy, and I am trying to give benefit of the doubt, but it’s getting tough as time goes on. My order was small, just over 40 bucks, but it’s still an order nonetheless.

1969 Camaro
      1957 Chevy 150 Utility Sedan
      2016 MB AMG-s wagon

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com