Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Ridetech and Summit shipping issues

Just need to vent a bit. Been here for a few years and have gotten great advice. Just want to tell everyone my experience ordering the ridetech rear 4 link from Summit. So the first box came with literally parts falling out of it. UPS dude had to pick up 2 pieces that fell out of a hole in the box. So I open the box and most parts we’re just loose in the box. So all of the bars had heavy stretches and a few chips of paint. Obviously I wasn’t too happy called Summit and they agreed to ship me out a second box. Got the new box today and surprise surprise same problem parts are scratched with chips in the paint. Now everything is still functional but we all know when we spend this type of money we wanna see nice shiny new parts. Summit offered to takeoff $200 which at this point I’m going to take. But this whole situation really took the wind out of my sails. I’ve been building my 68 for the last six years making upgrades whike keeping the car on the road. wanted to go 4 link and finally pulled the trigger and this happened. Anyone else has this type issue with ridetech parts. Or is this just a raw case.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com