Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Digi-tails?

Country Flag: United States

Digi-tails?

Has anybody done business with digi-tails recently? I've got a new project I'm working on for a customer and he wants led taillights. I've been calling and leaving messages once a week or so for the last month with no response. I've got their lights for my camaro and really like the quality and they had awesome customer service 8 years or so ago when I bought them so I'd prefer to stay with them but I'm open to other options if I can't get a return call.

If your trying to place an order, reach out to Matt's classic bowties that’s where I got my digitails from and I think it was cheaper than digitails website.

Thanks I'll try Matt maybe he has some contact info. Project is a Ford so I doubt he sells them. As a shop I prefer to deal direct but I'll definitely call him I've bought a bunch of stuff from him in the past before I opened my shop.

MCB is great to work with. I think Dapper Lighting also sells some of these. As another option, I am really happy with my Easy Performance panels.
      Clint - '70 Nova "restomod" cruiser & autocross family car

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com