Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Seat belts

Country Flag: United States

Seat belts

Any body out there have 69 Camaro or Firebird with TMI Pro Universal Sport Series bolstered bucket seats, with 2 point retractable seat belts that fit and allow everything to function properly? What kind of seat belts you used? Thanks
      Last edited by jtkkwag1; 04-11-2022 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Added "SPORT"

Check out Morris Classic Concepts

For sure, Morris Classic Concepts, three point safety and made to fit the car.

Thank You for the shout to recommendation!

Billy

Need 2 point

Unfortunately the 3 point won't work for me I have a TMI 1 piece Fiberglass headliner that is already installed. Even spoke with Morris already about this. I am needing 2 point retractable. Any one out there got a 2 point retractable with these TMI Sport R seats. Any body have the OER GM 2 point retractable in theirs? Thanks for the feedback.

I have a TMI 1pc headliner in my Nova and I drilled to access the mounting holes for shoulder belts. To get the locations I lowered the headliner and installed some set screws which I dabbed with plaster to transfer the hole locations. Alternatively you could use transfer screws, which I suspect you could install easily by just removing the windlace around the door. I posted a thread with lots of photos of the install in case it helps you: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...2-Nova-Install I know it would take a bit more time to install, but I think it's worthwhile to have the shoulder/chest restraint to keep my face/body away from the steering wheel in an accident.

Clint - '70 Nova "restomod" cruiser & autocross family car

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com