Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

70 Mustang Convertible Restomod

I have had this Mustang for over 30 years and project got stalled when my son was born. He's in college now. It was originally a base yellow 302 automatic. The previous owner painted it red. It had four wheel non assist drum brakes were scary when I brought it home. I installed the Boss 302 Trans Am brake set up in the front and Lincoln Versailles rear end for rear disks. Replaced the auto with 4 speed top loader trans. Switched the 2 something rear end gears to 3:50 with Traction lock. It is my 6th 1970 Mustang, I have had 4 Mach 1's and a Boss 302. All of the Mach 1's were 351 Cleveland powered. It went into the shop recently for paint, suspension, motor, trans, rewiring and more. I will be dropping in on the shop now and then and will post the progress. The suspension Street and Track coilovers in front and Total Control 4 link in the back. Prestige Motorsport Inc. built the 363 Clevor Boss 302 style engine. Interior has been upgraded to Mach 1 / Shelby style. Posting progress so far.

Name:  20211020_123231.jpg
Views: 1744
Size:  474.3 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com