Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Are there options for 69 Camaro front turn-signals?

For years I've seen a lot of very nice 69 Camaros that looked like they had aftermarket turn-signals in them. Smooth lens and sometimes/frequently an integrated driving light. Unfortunately, I have no idea what these guys were actually using.

I've searched the entire Internet - yup - the whole thing, and then called a handful of places trying to locate these unicorns.
      The only legitimate option I've seen, and read about here as well, is the ILLUMIN8 ones.
      Does anyone have any idea's on where I might find other options? I'm actually interested in the updated look/lens as much as having a driving light.

Fails:
      Ring Brothers
      Fesler
      Morris Classics
      Marquez
      Camaro Central (lists them as Unavailable. I called and there's no ETA at all)
      Speedway

Here's some pictures just because I can...Name:  69 camaro parking lights custom 99.jpg
Views: 1092
Size:  159.8 KBName:  69 camaro parking lights custom 77.JPG
Views: 1030
Size:  68.6 KB
      69 RS
      LS7, T56 and other cool stuff
      Back on track in late 2020!
      Build Thread

Country Flag: Canada
      Try Anvil.
      Ive used them twice now.DRL with switch back for turn signals

Excellent suggestion, I had forgotten about them. Thanks!
      (edit) Wow, it's amazing how many products they've come out with since I had last checked them out (ahem) 10 yrs ago!
      69 RS
      LS7, T56 and other cool stuff
      Back on track in late 2020!
      Build Thread

I got these bezels for a Harley which then really broadens your pick of 4.5” lights since there’s so many options. As far as mounting those bezels, I just drilled 2 holes (1 on the left and 1 on right) and put a screw with a nut. Besides being able to buy any 4.5” light, you can also adjust the lights up/down. A buddy of mine also did this for his 69 Camaro, he loves the idea and it’s super cheap.

Motorcycle 4.5 Inch Fog Light Tirm Ring Visor Style 4 1/2" Auxiliary Light Passing Lamp Bezel Compatible with Harley Touring Road King Black 1 Pair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B9QJK67...NSYRAZHMPKCWSY

Country Flag: United States
      We (Screaming Chicken) make LED 1969 Camaro Parking Lights. They start out as brand new reproduction lights, we then remove all the electrical parts and have the housing powder coated satin black. After that we install a halo in the housing, the halo lights up white when your running lights are on and switch to amber when your turn signals are used. The halo hs a couple of advantages over a led bulb - it's brighter, no metal contacts to corrode over time and the it lights up the complete housing instead of having a bright spot in the middle. The lights are ready to install when you get them - including new wiring, grommets and hardware. They install just like stock including using a factory plug so no wiring modifications (you will need led flashers in your fuse box). When off they are slightly darker than a stock parking light since the lens is clear and the housing is black. Also available for 1967 Camaros.
      https://screamingchicken.com/1969-ca...arking-lights/

Name:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-g.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  73.1 KBName:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-housings.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  54.8 KBName:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-turn-signals.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  84.5 KBName:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-wiring-hardware.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  48.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by screamingchickentx View Post
      We (Screaming Chicken) make LED 1969 Camaro Parking Lights. They start out as brand new reproduction lights, we then remove all the electrical parts and have the housing powder coated satin black. After that we install a halo in the housing, the halo lights up white when your running lights are on and switch to amber when your turn signals are used. The halo hs a couple of advantages over a led bulb - it's brighter, no metal contacts to corrode over time and the it lights up the complete housing instead of having a bright spot in the middle. The lights are ready to install when you get them - including new wiring, grommets and hardware. They install just like stock including using a factory plug so no wiring modifications (you will need led flashers in your fuse box). When off they are slightly darker than a stock parking light since the lens is clear and the housing is black. Also available for 1967 Camaros.
      do these lights project like a driving light as seen on many new model cars, or are they more like a daytime running light.

Quote Originally Posted by srode View Post
      do these lights project like a driving light as seen on many new model cars, or are they more like a daytime running light.
      They project similar to a driving light, more like fog lights thou due to the location on the car. Below is a picture a customer sent from further away.
      His headlights are also on, but the parking lights add to overall visibility.
      Name:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-red-69.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  76.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by screamingchickentx View Post
      They project similar to a driving light, more like fog lights thou due to the location on the car. Below is a picture a customer sent from further away.
      His headlights are also on, but the parking lights add to overall visibility.
      Very nice! Thanks

Good comparison picture of OER stock style parking lights and the Screaming Chicken Halo Parking Lights.
      Name:  1st-1969-halo-parking-lights-turn-signals-stock-vs.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  97.2 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com