Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 21
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19

      Wanted - stalled 67-69 Camaro project

      Looking for a stalled project to complete. Interest are more toward an auto-x or track build and less show car queen. What’s out there? This car pictured is what I should have bought, body done, road race suspension, LS3, just needed final assembly. Have cash and ready to buy. I’m in SE Michigan
      Thx, Mike

      Edit — to clarify I do want the finished project to be very much streetable. My vision is a classic stock appearing body with an open track capable chassis, brakes, wheels/tires, etc. Interior mostly stock but smartly updated.

      Name:  CFE7EC1B-6A8C-4F17-B9D3-1478CF2D1CB9.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  281.4 KB
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Posts
      45
      I've got a sadly neglected 1969 Camaro in my garage that I might be willing to part with. Custom widebody, full cage, no interior, healthy 406" that put down 477 hp and 451 ft lbs at the rear wheels. It has a Viper T-56 6 speed trans, full Global West Cat 5 suspension, fire suppression system, fuel cell, etc.

      The car was originally built by Kardell Customs in 2004 to run the Silver State Classic, which it did in 2005. It then stayed in a warehouse until early 2013 with 50 hours on it, got the wide body installed by MeanStreet, then I've only put a few hours on it before I became the CEO of a company and have not had any time for the car.

      I was converting over to a Holley Sniper EFI during COVID, but I have no idea when I'll be able to finish.

      It's stupid fun to drive on the street and the track.

      I can DM you a build thread and pictures if you're interested.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Yes I would be interested in taking a look. Might be a bit more “race car” than I’m looking for but things can always be changed.
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      38
      Quote Originally Posted by payne View Post
      I've got a sadly neglected 1969 Camaro in my garage that I might be willing to part with. Custom widebody, full cage, no interior, healthy 406" that put down 477 hp and 451 ft lbs at the rear wheels. It has a Viper T-56 6 speed trans, full Global West Cat 5 suspension, fire suppression system, fuel cell, etc.

      The car was originally built by Kardell Customs in 2004 to run the Silver State Classic, which it did in 2005. It then stayed in a warehouse until early 2013 with 50 hours on it, got the wide body installed by MeanStreet, then I've only put a few hours on it before I became the CEO of a company and have not had any time for the car.

      I was converting over to a Holley Sniper EFI during COVID, but I have no idea when I'll be able to finish.

      It's stupid fun to drive on the street and the track.

      I can DM you a build thread and pictures if you're interested.
      This car sounds bad a$$- Can you post pictures? Just want to see the wide body.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Posts
      45
      Quote Originally Posted by mjschneidy View Post
      Yes I would be interested in taking a look. Might be a bit more ďrace carĒ than Iím looking for but things can always be changed.
      There's no reason you can't put more of an interior in it!

      Here's some pictures:
      https://lateral-g.net/forums/showpos...2&postcount=14

      Here's a build thread:
      https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45491

      Quote Originally Posted by JuStBlAzIN View Post
      This car sounds bad a$$- Can you post pictures? Just want to see the wide body.
      It's really well done and subtle. Would be hard to see if you did not know it was there!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Payne - Thanks for offering it up. Love the subtle wide body execution, I’ll keep it in mind.
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    7. #7
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      38
      That’s a super cool ride!

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Still looking, would consider just a painted or paint ready shell.
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      20
      text me we might be able to make a deal 520-289-5544

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      533
      Quote Originally Posted by mjschneidy View Post
      Still looking, would consider just a painted or paint ready shell.
      Iím selling my 1969 camaro shell with mini tubs installed let me know if you are interested

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Quote Originally Posted by 71maroesteban View Post
      Iím selling my 1969 camaro shell with mini tubs installed let me know if you are interested
      Hey Esteban, we chatted a bit through messenger a few weeks ago. Did you sell the chassis parts separately already?
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      214
      $52k

      Car is a fuel pump and few ground/power wires from starting. Needs brake lines and interior. Bumpers need paint.

      Minitubbed
      ridetech 4link
      12 bolt
      ridetech tru turn
      Ridetech strong arms
      Ridetech coilovers
      Built LS1 4l60e
      Wilwoods
      Rocket Attack 18x10 all around
      Shaved firewall
      New paint
      New lights
      New trim
      New smoke glass

      864 597 6885
      Spartanburg SC
      Kyle
      Name:  20220308_143802.jpeg
Views: 430
Size:  104.1 KB

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Posts
      66
      Country Flag: United States
      PM Sent

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Oct 2021
      Posts
      21
      67 camaro v8 car
      Weld wheels are gone.
      Been waiting for an ls3 6 speed manual deal but nothing comes up.

      27k$Name:  20211224_133855.jpeg
Views: 319
Size:  127.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20220102-103053_OfferUp.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  28.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20220102-103040_OfferUp.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  26.1 KBName:  20220119_163110.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  105.1 KBName:  20220206_141855.jpeg
Views: 310
Size:  99.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20220102-103134_OfferUp.jpeg
Views: 310
Size:  23.3 KBName:  20220119_171827.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  123.3 KB

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Still looking, what’s out there?
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      20
      send me a text or call me 520-289-5544 i have a 1967 camaro wuth a full tci chassis and a ton of parts

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      199
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mjschneidy View Post
      Still looking, what’s out there?
      There's a 67 on team Camaro you might be interested in.

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      22
      I am considering parting ways with my '68Name:  SDC11969.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  218.9 KBName:  penny50 041.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  325.2 KB project. Health reasons have changed my priorities.



    19. #19
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Livonia, MI
      Posts
      19
      Still looking. Prefer body done and painted or paint ready.
      Thanks, Mike
      82 Mustang GT road racer
      PT Garage https://www.pro-touring.com/dto_show...preview&g=1102

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Sulphur, La
      Posts
      492
      I sent you a PM but not sure it went through as it locked up

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast