Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1966 Nova Super Sport - VIN 118 - Pro-Touring

This 1966 Nova SS VIN 118 was first sold in Fort Worth Texas 11/23/65 at Southwest Chevrolet Dealership.

What started off as a restoration, quickly changed into a Pro-Touring build. The project started off with a complete Detroit Speed sub-frame, Detroit Speed rear Quadradra-Link Suspension Kit, Mini-tubs, sub-frame connectors, Gear FX 12 Bolt (which was built and shipped from Gear FX), JRI coil over shocks, DSE front inner fenders, DSE sway bars. All of these components are NEW. There's approximately $21K in DSE Equipment for the SS.

There's approximately 200 hours in sheet metal work approximately $20K which includes the installation of DSE Mini-tubs, DSE sub-frame Connectors, a brand new floor pan, and firewall along with new quarter panels on the SS.

I have brand new front fenders, new bumpers, new grill, new headlamp bezels, new wheels and tires. The new Quarter panels have been installed. The rear tires (Nitto) are 315 Series, the front tires are 255 Series. I have a brand new Rick's stainless gas tank and pump for the SS, I also have a brand new hood for the car. The approximate cost for all these items are approximately $7K.

I have the original Owner’s Manual, Protecto Plate and sales brochure that came with the car. I have purchased a brand new Tremec TKX for the car, I did not want to cut up the new floor pan, which is $2795. I have a brand new Bill Mitchell Motown 427 Stroker that includes Weisco pistons, and brand new AFR cylinder heads and Comp Cams Roller Rockers and Comp Cam 305 Magnum Camshaft, a new Centerforce clutch and flywheel, complete forged steel rotating assembly. There's approximately $10K in this Power plant and of course everything is NEW. This is NOT the race version.

I also have the Baer Extreme front and rear brakes, for this build. The front brakes are for the DSE front end and the rear brakes are for the DSE Gear FX 12 bolt with the Ford Torino flanges. The front and rear brakes are brand NEW, still in the boxes. The Baer Extreme brakes are approximately $7K.

There is just a little over $68,000 in new parts and sheet metal work, alone. I am asking $70,000(US) for the car and all the components listed above or best reasonable offer. Obviously, there's work that remains as far as interior of which I have the original bucket seats and rear seat, plumbing the car for fuel and brakes and wiring the SS, additional body work hanging new sheetmetal. The SS is an excellent platform to build a Pro-Touring Car.

Attached Images Attached Images                    

Guy's I should have mentioned, that the SS could be sold without the engine or brakes or even the TKX. Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Price Reduction: 65K or best reasonable offer. Anyone looking to build a Pro-Touring 66 Nova Super Sport?

Price reduction 62.5K Guy's there's over 68K in new parts and Sheet-Metal work. Detroit Speed Components are some of the very best pieces for a Pro-Touring Build.

Guy's, here's my email address [email protected]. I'm having some challenges with loading additional pics for the Nova SS. Price Reduction to 60K. Yes that includes everything listed. I can also sell the SS without the Drive Train and Baer Brakes.

Sale Pending.

Sold!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com