Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Which EFI system for a turbo 5.3 LM7

I've been going through everything. Some kits have boost control, others don't. Some like Fitech offer an intake, injectors and coil packs but they seem a bit limited in other areas.

Holley Terminator kits seem nice and seems to cater toward boosted applications.

I'm not ready to settle on anything yet. But what EFI kits are you all using for boosted applications? Otherwise I guess I can snag a stock ECM setup and go from there.

Turbo 5.3l with a tr6060 is the setup.

Country Flag: United States
      Go with Terminator X Max and call it a day. Get with Dr. EFI (Andrew) and he will hook you up with a killer tune. I'm running Terminator X Max with my LSA and TR6060/Magnum hybrid and that's the way to go. You can easily integrate the VSS into the X Max ECU so you can boost by gear, add Reverse Lockout, and other cool things.

You didn't say what vehicle this is going in?

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Go with Terminator X Max and call it a day. Get with Dr. EFI (Andrew) and he will hook you up with a killer tune. I'm running Terminator X Max with my LSA and TR6060/Magnum hybrid and that's the way to go. You can easily integrate the VSS into the X Max ECU so you can boost by gear, add Reverse Lockout, and other cool things.

You didn't say what vehicle this is going in?

Sorry. My 1981 trans am.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com