Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

Carpet suggestions & Supplier

What's a really nice carpet currently being used these days and a supplier for it?
      im hearing a German Square Weave. It's going in a high end 69 Camaro Convertible Build.
      Would 6 yards be a safe quantity if I decide to do a rear seat delete? ( the car is not close by so I can measure)

My interior guy used a “mercedes carpet”. That might just be a generic term for it, or maybe it is actually the german square weave, but it is really nice either way.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

This is what my upholstery guy called Mercedes carpeting.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

I think old style carpet is loop. New style is called cutpile and the upgraded version of cutpile is call Essex. This site has a 1 piece carpet kit for 1st gens.

https://www.accmats.com/commerce/196...looring/23079/

Country Flag: United States
      German velour is more of a plush/soft type of carpet.
      Square weave is not soft but looks nice especially because it has different colors or shades within it.

Get some samples and look up cars with each to get an idea. Visit upholstery shops, maybe they have a couple cars you can look at and get a better idea.

-Dale
      Pro Touring Store: Your parts source for all things Pro Touring! We have the best prices & service from suspension, to crate engine packages, to billet accessories and much more!
      www.ProTouringStore.com
      (Not affiliated with Pro-Touring.com)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com