Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

9" with 48 tooth abs tone rings and c6 brakes

Trying to see if there exist a solution to run c6 or other aftermarket brakes with 9" axle, while retaining abs functionality.
      Been a hard topic to try find information about. Likely using front corvette hubs, and was looking at using stand alone abs controller from M3. But getting correct tone rings and sensor mount that would work with aftermarket brakes seem to be a problem for me at the moment.

Country Flag: Canada
      I have placed the c6 brakes on my 9 inch. (See the thread).
      I have not allowed for the ABS!
      May be doable though?
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

Country Flag: Canada
      millerbuilt floater ends with c7 wheel bearing assemblies come with them wired in.
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

I found strange also offers similar floater kit with sensors. Falling too far outside of my budget, and will have to revisit it later. Was hoping that something existed to allow use of 4thgen fbody 9 inch setup, but brake choice becomes very limited then.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com