Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

WANTED: Tiger Cage or Bolt-In Cage for 69 Camaro / 1st Gen Camaro

Looking for ridetech痴 discontinued TigerCage or any bolt-in roll-cage system for a 1969 Camaro. I知 not looking weld in system since I知 trying to keep this build of mine on a budget but I知 all ears and open to suggestions if you think otherwise.

I知 on my cell if you can reach me (text message preferred) at 832-614-8333. I知 located in Houston TX and will be willing to pay shipping if it makes sense

Bump

Why?
      Mike Kelcy - '68 Camaro with some stuff done to it.

didn't know they discontinued them, I was thinking about getting one for mine, bummer

Track 1 stuff and tiger cage were slow movers,from what the sales guy said since Brett isn't involved with ridetech
      72 chevelle.

Disregard, I now plan on getting DSE 4-point roll cage instead since welding it makes much more sense than bolt-on. Thanks everyone for the feedback

I'd still be interested in one if someone has one they don't plan to use.

Quote Originally Posted by srode View Post
      I'd still be interested in one if someone has one they don't plan to use.
      I may not use mine. Won't know until I get the car back in a month or two though..

Quote Originally Posted by traut811 View Post
      I may not use mine. Won't know until I get the car back in a month or two though..
      Cool, let me know. Sent a PM.

Want to purchase Ridetech Tiger Cage for 1st Gen. Camaro

I would like to purchase a previously owned bolt-in Tiger Cage for my 1969 Camaro. I am also, looking for the Tiger Cage road race forward bars included or sold separately to add to the roll cage system.
      I was disappointed to find out that ridetech had discontinued these items, but would still like to find one if there is anyone that has one and is not planning to use it.
      I can be reached at 404-391-3602 ..... a text message or phone call would be appreciated. I can purchase this item and figure out pickup arrangements or pay for freight to ship.

Wanted: Tiger Cage 4 Point Bolt-In Roll Bar (Ridetech) for 1st Gen. Camaro

I was able to buy a previously owned set of the ridetech "road race bars recently for my 1969 Camaro. I would still like to buy a previously owned ridetech Tiger Cage 4 point roll bar set up for this same Camaro if anyone decides to sell one. I can be contacted at 404-391-3602 (ask for Bill) and I can pick up or arrange shipping as needed. Or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com