Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Long time lurker, first time poster, big fan of the site!

Hi everybody,

My name is Tyler and I've been abusing the information from your amazing forum for a few years now without ever having registered. I finally decided that I was far overdue to register and participate. I'm a very private kind of guy and I do tend to fall off of the face of the earth from time to time. I'd really love to start a build thread for my (at this point) 3 year long Pro-Touring '68 Firebird build. This is in fact is one of my primary reasons for finally registering. I apologize in advance however because I will likely disappear for large gaps in time as is my tendency. I am a recently retired USAF fabricator and have always been a gear head. I've had the opportunity to live all around the world and have owned some amazing cars during that time. The information being shared on this forum has been indispensable for me during the previous few years of my build and I truly hope that I can return the favor and provide some valuable information or ideas to current and or future members. This was how I found her.... A true rescue.

Name:  IMG_0331.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  640.0 KB

Thanks for joining us Tyler.

That's an amazing barn find.

Can't wait to see what you do with it.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Hey there! Good to see another first gen bird on the site.

That opening picture is quite the mystery box too. There could be anything (or nothing) behind the sheet metal and dusted glass.

Good luck on your build. Always been fan of the Bird.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com