Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

2021 SEMA Builds

Hey guys does anyone have a recommendation of someone’s YouTube channel where I can see featured/cool builds of the kind of cars we like (Protouring, muscle cars/trucks etc). Tired of seeing new Broncos and just new cars in general.

@sema_photos on IG
      Tracey

Pics are cool, but no one goes over the builds on YouTube? Seems like wasted opportunities.

Look through all the pictures and note who's building what. Then look up those builders and you'll find more in depth notes on the cars.
      SEMA is busy af. Few people have the time to go greatly into depth at the show.
      Tracey

Will try. Thanks!

Check out Mirandbuilt.com
      they got top 12 builder @ SEMA 2021 for an 59 Apache truck they built, some really awesome cars and trucks they build. I have had some work done on my 68 Camaro convertible at their shop in South Fla..

https://youtu.be/JnG--youlRA has sema coverage. But his entire channel is exactly what you’re looking for

Top 10 in Hot Rod class and Top 40 in Battle of the Builders. The build will be featured on "The Road to The Battle of the Builders" coming soon. 2021 Goodguys Street Machine of the Year - You can see it at the Goodguys Scottsdale Grand Finale show in the Arena of Champions this weekend.

IG @cfxlr8 for more build pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuuOz1wP7jY&t=304s

'69 Camaro RS/SS "Mercury Rising"

for more build pics - Instagram @cfxlr8

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com