Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Initial Initiation

Ladies and Gents,

Long time follower of this site just lurking around, My projects are starting to come to reality as we all know it's massive planning to make sure we don't fall through the cracks. I have currently in my Fleet of projects to discuss.

-2013 Silverado "Stella" (Pre-Runner in the making) Street Version Daily/Tow truck with some bolt On's 6.2/6L80e!
      -1986 SWB Squarebody street truck. "Ole Red"(Was my dad's now mine Never Selling) May push towards Pro-Touring one day. BBC/th400 Switching to 4 speed
      -1956 Belair 4 Door Hart Top "Bernadine" (Family Car Daily), 350/2004r ( Built in High School ) Almost finished all suspension and Drive train. Waiting on parts Back ordered. BOOO
      -1968 Charger. "Lucile" (Wifes Car) Full Resto as Pro-Touring. Starting Summer/Fall of 2021 440/Tremec Magnum Probably going with Schwartz full frame with floating 9"
      Picked up the charger 4 years ago and have been waiting for the right time to start due to other projects ( Home / Garage )

I also dabble in a ton of performance boat stuff and used to be into bikes at one point and time.....I'm not done yet!

I came from a machine shop tuned HVAC Mechanic and now Program Large Industrial Buildings for Energy Management so I've been well built and carved into the jack of all trades master of none. Only think I master is Tinkering too far at times.

So as you can see, were just one happy gear headed family that just grew a little bigger this year because lets me honest. Someone has to wind up with out cool stuff when were done and gone right! Were in this for the long haul!

Also wanted to add, because it's hilarious, is the look on my Uncles Face when he spend 5 or 6 hours trying to get the motor down in the car just for me to show up and 20 minutes it was in the car. He was stumped as to how I figured that out. HAHA "Think about what you're doing and not what how you're doing!" ~ Mike Rowe

Name:  IMG_1073.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  173.6 KB

Name:  IMG_4808.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  106.2 KB

Name:  Carlisle.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  912.0 KB

Name:  Jessie in belair.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  473.8 KB

Name:  Mike and Dave.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  385.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1919.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  331.2 KB

Country Flag: Canada
      All those projects sound like a lot of fun! Keep posting all the progress!
      1981 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am [B95] - Roadster Shop Spec Chassis, Crate LS376/480, Built 4L80E Trans, Holley Terminator Maxx ECU, Vintage Air

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com