Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1968 Camaro project car for sale

I have a 1968 Camaro project car for sale, most of the car is in primer. It was an drag car at one time and we decided to do a resto mod on it but are out of time as there are way to many other projects going on,, About 90% of the metal work has been done, we replaced the rear 1/4's, replaced the rear panel in between the rear window and trunk lid, fixed any problems that were on the original doors, 1 patch panel in the rear pass side floor, trunk gutters, replaced patch panel on driver fender, Have NEW pass side fender, inner fender, radiator support, grill, tail light bezels and some other NEW parts..recovered the deluxe interior panels including, door panels, rear panels, sail panels, sun visors, dash pad in black vinyl with black stitching, we have a set of 2018 Camaro red seats with katzkin red seat covers front & rear, along with the 2018 camaro center console, we have a 4.8 LS truck motor with 4L60 trans with ECU & Harness, it has a set of front & rear SSBC disc brakes and a set of 4 wheel Wilwood drag brakes that are still on the car, it has a GM 12 bolt rear with 4:11 gears, I also have the original deluxe 68 camaro seats that are blue. I have the original flat hood & trunk lid already in primer ,along with a new rear spoiler, any questions please PM
      Attached Images Attached Images                                

Price and location?

Sorry, asking 23500.00 and located in Lake Worth, FL 33467

bump...

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

anybody interested and want to make an offer??

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com