Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      That exhaust weld job is hideous!

GLWS

Auction ends tomorrow afternoon!

Nice Camaro

To start, this Camaro looks great, and, it looks kind of like Chris Fesler's Draco. Remember that car? At any rate, the car bid to $92,000 on BaT. Link here.

Modified 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - closed on October 26, 2021 (Lot #58,193) | Bring a Trailer

Perhaps tred.com or Barrett Jackson? Barrett Jackson can be risky though. I know of a few people that lost their a$$ selling a car at a Barrett Jackson auction. And, avoid Mecum at all costs - PT \ resto-mods get killed there.

Best,
      Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrismoe1 View Post
      To start, this Camaro looks great, and, it looks kind of like Chris Fesler's Draco. Remember that car? At any rate, the car bid to $92,000 on BaT. Link here.

Modified 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - closed on October 26, 2021 (Lot #58,193) | Bring a Trailer

Perhaps tred.com or Barrett Jackson? Barrett Jackson can be risky though. I know of a few people that lost their a$$ selling a car at a Barrett Jackson auction. And, avoid Mecum at all costs - PT \ resto-mods get killed there.

Best,
      Chris
      I really appreciate the kind words and advice. For now I'm thinking of leaving the car up for sale on Protouring. I've surprisingly had alot of interest after the auction. Figured I should post new asking price and see if there are any others that would like to throw their hat in the ring.

New asking price 110K or best offer. I'm thinking people just didn't want to pay the buyer fees on BaT. I think this is an incredible price and not much higher than what it bid to.

Sounds like a good plan and a great price. GLWS

Best, Chris

Sold

How can I contact you about the Camaro? Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com