Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

68 Camaro from Vancouver Island Canada

Hello! I guess I joined in 2016 when I had my 69 Camaro convertible but never got around to posting?

Anyway the 69's gone and I'm about to start work on my 68 Coupe. Pretty much stock at this point, not sure where it'll go from here.

Any suggestions??

Anyone else from Canada on here?

Name:  IMG_5695.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  403.2 KBName:  IMG_0113 (2).jpg
Views: 104
Size:  1.42 MB

Country Flag: Canada
      Hey Bob,

Boston here from Friendly Manitoba. Pro-touring is the way to go. Depending on what you're willing to spend / import with duty fees ;)

ridetech has some really awesome bolt on modifications if you want to modernize the suspension. Schwartz performance and Roadster shop have complete chassis replacement / add on options that bring the car directly into 2021 with adjustable coilovers, multi link suspension, improved geometry and more.

Just a couple quick things, I've gone crazy on mine. The waiting game for parts is the hardest. Can't wait to get mine out on the street. IF you're looking for some purely cosmetic upgrades - Anvil Auto has got the hookup on carbon fibre that has unrivalled fit and finish.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help! And welcome to the community
      1981 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am [B95] - Roadster Shop Spec Chassis, Crate LS376/480, Built 4L80E Trans, Holley Terminator Maxx ECU, Vintage Air

Great looking car. Enjoy the process and have fun.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com