Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

WTB: 69 Camaro Coupe

Looking for a 1969 Camaro that I can build/finish into a pro touring car. My biggest criteria is that the car is mostly rust free. I dont mind doing paint work since id like to do a custom color anyways but I do not want to be doing major metal work/rust repair. Do not care about numbers matching or current drivetrain since I will be doing an LS swap anyways. If the car already is LS swapped, thats ok too. 4 link, mini tubs, tubular control arms etc all all a plus. I'll buy anything from a clean 100% stock car to a finished car, but obviously the price will vary. Honestly not looking to spend 100k on someones finished project so dont bother posting those.

Cliff notes:

-1969 Camaro only. No firebirds
      -coupes only, no verts
      -Little to no rust
      -Projects ok
      -needs cosmetics/paint ok
      -junk/non-existent drivetrain is ok

What do you have? Thanks!

bump!

Country Flag: United States
      I have a 1969 Camaro that has most of the metal work done. It is currently in primer. It Has mini tubs installed, Art Morrison AME GT sport front end, Detroit speed 4 link rearend, subframe connectors, Chris Alston Fab 9 rear housing, Moser aluminum center section, Moser axles, smoothed firewall, custom rear spoiler fabricated out of metal, etc. It has the seats and some interior parts but they need to be redone. It has boxes of parts that came with it. I bought it to my next build but I might consider selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch69 View Post
      I have a 1969 Camaro that has most of the metal work done. It is currently in primer. It Has mini tubs installed, Art Morrison AME GT sport front end, Detroit speed 4 link rearend, subframe connectors, Chris Alston Fab 9 rear housing, Moser aluminum center section, Moser axles, smoothed firewall, custom rear spoiler fabricated out of metal, etc. It has the seats and some interior parts but they need to be redone. It has boxes of parts that came with it. I bought it to my next build but I might consider selling it.
      PM sent

Would you have any interest in a 68 Camaro coupe project?
      Thanks
      Scott

Only looking for a 69 model year. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch69 View Post
      Please PM me a price and location. Thank you

Where are you located? My friend has a nice 69 SS RS his going to list on eBay next week. I have not seen it but i have been told Its a clean car from rust and sheet metal is original. PM me a phone number and I will past to me to call you if you are interested. Not sure what your budget is but it not a give away price.

Name:  69.JPG
Views: 545
Size:  170.2 KB

Tim

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com