Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]ridetech View Post
      Looking at our site, I show it listed as replacing an 800 series box. There is a rag joint needed to make it mate up to 600 series gear but the box itself is an 800 replacement (just tighter ratio). Fitment wise, I can't say I've had any issues with it being too big to fit. If you see a spot saying that it's a 600, can you please send me the link so I can have it fixed? On an actual 600 case, I can't say I know where the best place to look is. You could try calling Borgeson directly?
      As an outsider looking in and checking the website, the reference to the rag joint to fit a 600 series box to me is suggesting the box is a 600 series because the web page is suggestiing I need the additional part to make it work.

side note, 800 series box I had to grind to clear my PS pulled on my ls swap. A 600 series I do not have to touch the box to changes belts.

Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci LS Turbo. Speedtech equipped.
      Instagram: Cst_koon

Country Flag: United States
      The suggestion that it needs a rag joint to fit is because the spline count is different, most vendors don't know why thing are the way they are.
      https://www.pro-touringf-body.com "doing what they say can't be done"

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by 79T/Aman View Post
      The suggestion that it needs a rag joint to fit is because the spline count is different, most vendors don't know why thing are the way they are.
      I understand that, All Im getting at is if it omitted the 600 series verbiage and simple a suggested rag joint, it would remove the ability for someone to assume it was a 600 box. It would be nice to have the box stated as what series it was. When I was looking for a box I kept looking as the info wasn't there.
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci LS Turbo. Speedtech equipped.
      Instagram: Cst_koon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2