Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1965 Chevy II, Pro touring Nova-TCI,454 LSX, Jakes stg4 4l80e, Ford 9", Wilwood,...

Ok, so here we go. Im testing the waters here. Looking to take a break from cars for alil bit. Selling both my built Ford lightning and my Chevy Nova. Thinking about paying off my house, followed by purchasing a c8 Z06. This car runs and drives currently. I ll list as much as I can about it along with current pics from today(9-19-21), and a video from last week. I bought the car about 6 yrs ago. It has been thru construction the entire time. I ve gone from a turbo build(never got off the ground) to its current NA form it sits in now. I do NOT consider this car done by any means. I have over 130k in receipts and a well documented build. I ll include links from ls1tech and my flickr account. Im not giving this car away. I am not poor, broke, or desperate. I ll be as honest as I can. Im not very active on forums much anymore, so you ll have to call/text me. The ol' fashion way! Car is located with me in Bayville, NJ 08721. The Jersey shore. Its available to see anytime. Kept in my heated and cooled garage up on my lift. Please dont waste my time and I wont waste yours. Any/all questions, call or text me, Ryan@848-333-9020. First things first, lets list the bad. The car is not pristine painted, the pics do it better justice than it really is. I give the paint and body 5 out of 10. There is no rust or rot. The entire underneath of the car is new and SOLID from firewall to rockers, to trunk pan. Paint looks good from 20ft away. It has flaws, scratches, chips, bondo on rear quarters, etc. Its all holding up, but defly not show quality. Most everything is intact and there otherwise. The interior is there and currently nothing special. Dynomat, new carpet, Power GTO seats, and I have the rear seat(needs upholstery). Wipers work, but linkage needs to be hooked up(fabbed or bent to fit around the hvac), all headlights, turn signals, flashers, horn, etc work. Car has a chromoly rollbar w/removable crossbar. Has 5 point harnesses, TCI Outlaw shifter w/ D3 transbrake+lineloc. Heat works, AC is 100% there, just not charged yet(just got the 454 lsx motor in and running). I do have the hood, it matches, but is not on yet bcuz it will need trimming to hide this intake. The door hinges are solid, body gaps and alignment of panels arent bad at all. If your truly interested in this car, a phone call and/or visit is in order. You can see it in good lighting and up on my lift. Car drives really straight and handles well! Im looking to get $60,000 obo. Any/all questions, call me. Ryan 848-333-9020
      1965 Chevy II
      454 LSx crate motor(stock and under warranty), under 500 miles. Still working on the tune remotely. GTO Front drive accessories(All NEW), low pass mounted sd7 b10 mini ac compressor
      Performance Design XR LS7 Crossram intake manifold w/dual 87mm tb's
      Injector Dynamic 1050x injectors
      Entropy LSx swap radiator w/ dual fan relay wiring kit
      Meziere 55gpm LSx water pump
      TCI Pro touring front clip(powder coated)
      Wilwood 14" rotors w/6 piston calipers up front
      ridetech single adjustable coilovers upfront, Strange dual adjustable coilovers out back.
      1" sway bar, 2" drop spindles, Wilwood manual brake set up w/proportioning valve
      American racing VF485 18x9s on 240/35/18, 18x12 335/30/18
      mini tubbed(will still have full backseat)
      Custom built heavy duty 4link(triangulated like a foxbody)
      welded subframe connector thru the floor tying into roll bar, front frame rails/clip
      Double AA Performance Fabricated ford 9" housing, 3.5' axle tubes w/ Moser 35 spline axles, Wavetrac, and US gear 3.89 gears(lightning series)
      Wilwood 13" rotors w/4 piston calipers and emergency brake kit. Drilled axle flanges for access
      Jakes stg 4 4l80e trans w/ D3 transbrake, FTI 9.5" billet triple disc lock up converter, Hughes extra capacity pan. Neither the trans pan or the fbody oil pan hang lower than the front main cross member on the front clip
      Full custom Stainless Steel exhaust w/ H-pipe, Borla XS pro s, ran up over the axle and out the rear. Nothing hits!
      Church boys 1 7/8" long tube headers(swaintech white lightning coated). Entire exhaust is V-banded
      Dual NTK wideband o2 sensors
      Holley Dominator ecu and all applicable wiring harnesses-4l80e trans, dual dbw tb's, oil+trans cooler fans, Dakota digital BIM(displays all sensor values via the holley BIM module)
      Dakota Digital HDX series gauges(tons of color display options, etc)
      TCI outlaw shifter for 4 spd
      Ricks efi tank w/ dual walboro 450 pumps, both are wired and pinned in Holley, but only using one currently
      B&M fan powered oil+transcoolers powered/triggered thru the Holley dominator. All electronic devices have relays wired at the devices and triggered via Holley
      06' GTO leather/power reclining seats(electronics work)
      Grote 7" led headlights
      DSE wiper motor kit and momentary switch
      Vintage Air Gen 4 sure-fit hvac
      PUI Interior
      Vintage radio with modern usb, Ipod, and bluetooth connections. Amp is set up for subwoofer in trunk, uses door speakers, 6x9s on package tray(functional, but needs finished), and tweeters.
      I know Im forgetting some stuff, just ask. I have a metric ****ton of money into this thing, the best of the best parts! IMHO, I think it just needs paint&body, interior work, and some fine tuning. Car would be perfect
      I have a bunch of extra stuff not pictured that could go with it for right sale price. Practically everything in my garage car related, lol. Factory original show polished grill(65' chevy II is 1 yr only car), Lotsa LS parts, Fragola SS hose and fittings, 2-lg tupperware containers filled, etc

Some pics

pics...

more pics...

pics, pics, pics

Seriously Ryan?... please put the pipe down and step away...

Lol. Just a feeler!

Wow! What a build!!

1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

Sold!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com