Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: New wheels

New wheels

I'm finally at a point where I'm ready to buy my wheels for the car. 69 camaro with dse mini tubs, ridetech 4 link, ridetech suspension up front and c6 z06 brakes from kore3. I've reached out with emails to a few wheels companies and have not had much success getting feedback and I would like to order this week.

I want to say rocket racing wheels was awesome. They have had fantastic follow through and response. Unfortunately because I'm running the stock width rear end I will need an 8.5 backspace and theirs won't clear my brake set up. Just for the service alone I recommend them to anyone.

It looks like billet specialties have several options that will work and I really like them but they haven't responded to my last 3 emails.

Hoping to find a dealer on here I can work with to order through. Thank you in advance for any help.

Jeff Loud

Country Flag: United States
      I've found companies much more responsive to phone calls, that would be my suggestion.

You're probably right. I will call them on Monday. I'm normally working and its been easy to fire off a quick email. I appreciate your reply.

Rushforth Wheels

Check with Jason at Rushforth Wheels, he can make just about anything you want.
      https://rushforthwheels.com
      Great guy to work with.

Country Flag: United States
      I haven't tried to purchase any auto accessories from this shop, but I hope that your transaction will go well.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com