Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Indexing Plate T56

I found 3 indexing plates for T56 to a quicktime bell housing. Bowler, Quicktime, and Granas Racing. The Bowler and Granas have a larger hole than the Quicktime, which appears to be easier to set up a dial indicator inside. Bowler doesn't ship to Ohio apparently (or when I try on their website that's the message I get) so don't think that's an option. So I think for me it's down to Quicktime or Granas. So the question is the larger hole helpful or not worth worrying about? (Granas is marginally less expensive)

Holley sells one too though Quicktime. https://www.holley.com/products/driv...kaAhh2EALw_wcB
      Last one I did, I used the Bowler and then tried the Quicktime to see if I would get a different reading. Same for both.
      Craig Scholl
      CJD Automotive, LLC
      Jacksonville, Florida
      904-400-1802
      www.cjdautomotive.com

"I own a Mopar, I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification."

Quote Originally Posted by srode View Post
      I found 3 indexing plates for T56 to a quicktime bell housing. Bowler, Quicktime, and Granas Racing. The Bowler and Granas have a larger hole than the Quicktime, which appears to be easier to set up a dial indicator inside. Bowler doesn't ship to Ohio apparently (or when I try on their website that's the message I get) so don't think that's an option. So I think for me it's down to Quicktime or Granas. So the question is the larger hole helpful or not worth worrying about? (Granas is marginally less expensive)
      That's definitely an issue with our website then. We ship worldwide to anywhere that will let us. If you haven't already purchased one give me a call or send me an email and I'll get you set up.
      618-943-4856 [email protected]

visit us on the web at www.bowlertransmissions.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com