Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Terminator X searching for ECU

Haven’t been on here as much lately, but hoping I can tap into the collective wisdom please. Trying to finish up the install of Holley terminator x system in my chevelle (LQ9 and T56) but when I first power up the system the handheld screen never gets beyond searching for the ECU. All LED’s on the ECU are powered during this time.

if anyone has suggestions for how to troubleshoot it would be hugely appreciated! After a fair bit of searching on the Holley website I can’t find any next steps and customer service is unavailable for the holiday weekend.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Jason

To add a little more context to things, I have downloaded the latest SD Card Contents (V1), updated the handheld, and tried updating the ECU, but it says that it failed (perhaps not a surprise, since it looks like a communication issue). Again, any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

~ Jason

To add some quick closure to this item, in case anyone ever finds themselves in a similar situation, the culprit in this case ended up being the power harness to the ECU (assembly quality). Apparently there was juuuuust enough contact to power up the ECU LED's, but not do anything meaningful beyond that. Holley is shipping out a new harness

Hope this helps for future reference.

~ Jason

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com