Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

FS: Forgeline SP3P wheels 18/19 from 67 Camaro

These wheels came on the cart when purchased over 3 years ago(project has been sitting since then) and I never really liked them. Now that the car is close to being done I figure bite the bullet and get wheels that I feel look better on the car. So figured I would try and sell these first. Tires are old but have good tread, so I was going to get them dismounted and trash the tires so they are easier for shipping. Wheels are 19/19 combo I will measure the width and backspace. The rear is minitubed and has a huge lip, so I am thinking at least 12"rear (345 Nitto's currently on them) when I get the car back from new paintshop. Wheels were originally grey centers with polished lip. My crappy first body shop painted the wheels black and did it poorly, so I would recommend whomever purchases plan on refinished them in the color of their choice. Aside from that the wheels seems to be a great shape and the only reason I am selling is do something different. Pm for more details, asking $3500 obo.

Name:  20200923_095251.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  567.2 KB

Country Flag: United States
      Where are you located? Have any additional pictures of them?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com