Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

F/S 1955 Bel-Air sport coup $21,500

For sale is my 1955 Bel-Air sport coup project. This car is extremely solid and should be amazing when done. The body was taken off the frame and the frame was sandblasted and painted gloss black. The car had a one piece trunk and floor and rockers professionally installed. The underneath was painted satin black and new body mounts and bushings were installed before putting the body back on. The inside of the shell was rust free and the floor,trunk,inside the doors and roof were painted with por15 for years of protection. Once painted boom mat was applied to the floor,inside the doors,and roof. The car has upper and lower tubular control arms from POL,new front original height springs and 2 inch drop spindles also from POL. The rear has new leaf springs with a 2 inch drop. The rear end is a drop out 10 bolt with an Eaton posi with 3:73 gears. The engine is a 454 built by Ashcroft machine out of PA. The engine was bored .030,has an ls6 crank,Brodix race rite rectangular port aluminum heads, gm performance dual plane aluminum intake manifold, electronic water pump, holley 800cfm carb and Sanderson nickel plated headers. The cam is a comp cams hydraulic roller and roller lifters and engine has an electronic water pump. The trans is a Muncie m20 with a Hurst competition plus 4 speed shifter. The body is very solid,the front inner fenders were sandblasted and powder coated satin black, the core support was also sandblasted and powder coated satin black and the front fenders were sandblasted and the back sides powder coated satin black. I have most all of the exterior stainless trim if not all,I have new front and rear tinted glass and the side windows and tracks but I would recommend replacing the side glass so it is new like the front and rear which will need installed after painting. For interior I have two bucket seats from a corvair and an original back seat,both of which will need recovered. The car will need steering, brakes and fuel system. Price is $21,500 im located in Ohio (330)760-0550
      Attached Images Attached Images                  

Looks like a great project! GLWS.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Thank you ryeguy2006a...car has been sold

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com