Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

What is your biggest regret on your build? What is your biggest achievement?

Thought I would make a fun discussion we could all participate in. I'll start....

What is your biggest regret?

-I would say my biggest regret would easily be taking apart my '79 Trans Am when I was young and not thinking/understanding the money needed to put it back together. When I was in college, I thought money would come and everything would fall into place but life simply just got in the way. Boy was I wrong haha! College, career start, girlfriend, wife, kid, first home, second home, paying off debt, etc.

What is your biggest achievement?

-Biggest success for me has been being able to keep my project car. Yes, it's not done and going to be 10 years since I drove it last but at this point, I'm just happy I've been able to keep it after all the years. My goal now is basically to get it going again in a relatively normal configuration and do minor upgrades. When I was young, I wanted the tubbed out car with crazy power and huge wheels but these days, I just want to almost restore the thing and keep it simple.

Untitled by Jonathon Randolph, on Flickr

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com