Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Clear Shot Mirrors

Have a look at our Clear Shot Mirrors.Our mirrors Eliminate the Passenger Side Blind Spot
      and have recessed screws to tighten the ball and socket if they ever get loose.
      Mirrors look stock, and have a 3 year warranty.

Also you can buy a set that has a minor defect unassembled to paint your body color.
      Morris Classic Concepts

Country Flag: United States
      Will these mirrors simply attach where the stock mirrors are? No need to modify or change attachment hardware?
      Troy
      67GTO

Troy,

Our mirrors mount in the factory location.
      We even make the bracket for the door like GM but thicker and slotted..
      Comes complete with all the hardware.
      Members get 5% discount !!
      Thx Billy

You can also order mirrors that have a defect and paint them to your body color.
      Assembly is easy 5/16 wrench, Phillip screwdriver, RTV, anti seize, assembly about 10 minutes each.
      Billy

Country Flag: Australia
      I have your mirrors on my 68 Camaro but I find they sit too low, is there an option to get a taller stand.
      Roger Andrews

68 Camaro Convertible LS1 6 speed
      72 C10 Stepside 350 4L60e - oldskool
      71 K5 Blazer

The only issues with fitment and function with our mirrors is that we don't recommend the round ones for a 67 Camaro as they
      set at an undesirable angle on the door.

Billy

I have them in my 68, work great!
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Quote Originally Posted by morrisclassic View Post
      The only issues with fitment and function with our mirrors is that we don't recommend the round ones for a 67 Camaro as they
      set at an undesirable angle on the door.

Billy
      What do you recommend for a 67 then? The 68 style mirrors ?

So are the unassembled mirrors without chrome or polishing? I like the idea of being able to paint them body color.

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by blitzer454 View Post
      So are the unassembled mirrors without chrome or polishing? I like the idea of being able to paint them body color.
      I bought blems for this exact reason and had them coated, unfortunately the stands dont work with 70-72 Chevelle body lines so I sold them. The angle of the door where the mirror mounts and the fact the mirror stand isn't parallel with the body line, makes the mirror look very awkward and droopy. On an applicable nova/camaro they look fanatstic.
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

The blems are chrome plated. You bead blast them so the self etching primer will adhere to the base & mirror head.

We haven't heard of any complaints about our mirrors on Chevelles, everyone loves them

Thx, Billy

Jk918

We recommend the rectangle ones for Camaro & Firebird

Billy

The blems are chrome plated. You bead blast them so the self etching primer will adhere to the base & mirror head.

We haven't heard of any complaints about our mirrors on Chevelles, everyone loves them

Thx, Billy
      Correct thats what I did.

On 68-69 Chevelles the door skin is different, more of an angle so they look good. On 70-72 Chevelles if mounting your mirrors in the OEM position, they do not follow the body line as the top of the mirror mount does not run parallel with the body lines like the OEM mirror does.

All good, your mirrors are now on a 69 Camaro and he is happy with them!
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square

Thx, Billy
      So what exactly makes them a "blem" ?

My car is not a SEMA car.... just a cruise night machine.... If they just have small defects in the finish.... and I can save some money.... why not...
      Troy
      67GTO

67gtonut
      I have personally seen cars at SEMA that had mirrors on Camaros & Chevelles that looked way worse than
      any mirror we would ever sell BLEM or 1st Quality!

The blem is minor. If we can see any imperfection in the chrome it gets rejected.
      We inspect closely because we think that the customer should get high quality & functionality
      for the amount they pay for products.
      You will usually have to really look closely to find it. From 3 ft you would never see it.

Billy
      Last edited by morrisclassic; 08-11-2021 at 04:55 AM.

They look like the stock mirrors and should fit the body line like a stock mirror
      Our mirror bases have the same footprint as a factory mirror.
      The main difference is Clear Shot Mirrors Eliminate the Passenger Side Blindspot
      and you can tighten the ball and socket if ever needed.plus a 3yr warranty.
      Billy

They look like the stock mirrors and should fit the body line like a stock mirror
      Our mirror bases have the same footprint as a factory mirror.
      The main difference is Clear Shot Mirrors Eliminate the Passenger Side Blindspot
      and you can tighten the ball and socket if ever needed.plus a 3yr warranty.
      Billy
      Hey Billy,

I dont want to drag this out more than it needs to, The construction of the mirrors is hands down awesome, The issue is, they infact do not fit like a stock mirror on my 1972 Chevelle. I did up a quick photo showing how the mirror base is different than OEM. When installed, the side profile of the mirror base does not follow the body lines as where the pivot ball is, does not run parallel with the body lines as the Morris mirror ball pivot does not run parallel with its base. On a Camaro, the mirror is mounted on a more vertical part of the body panel(laying the mirror over) and the angle of your mirror works perfectly in that case. I was several hundred dollars into these just to sell them and wanted to make 70-72 Chevelle owners aware is all. Maybe I was sent the wrong mirror bases?

Name:  mirrors1.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  67.4 KB
      Matt

Matt,
      We Appreciate the Compliment!

Actually we haven't compared the mirrors to stock ones because we designed our mirrors
      to be functional and look stock.
      Our mirrors are designed different to Eliminate the Blind Spot so yes they are different
      in some degree to be functional.

Billy

Last edited by morrisclassic; 08-11-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Clear Shot mirrors for a 68 Camaro still available?

Are the Clear Shot mirrors for a '68 Camaro still available?
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

Our manufacturer didn't enter our order so we are out of stock at present.
      You can send us an email and we will put you on the list to get them as soon
      as they are available.We have some that you can paint to match your car, they
      are easy to assemble.

Thx, Billy

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com