Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Fesler Door panel

I need the panel to panel width (door to door) if anyone with fesler panels in a 69 camaro has time to measure it. Specifically about bolster high, at the narrowest point and maybe handle to handle as well.

I’m In the process of mounting my seats and I don’t want to crowd the doors but I have a 5th gen console which is a bit wider. So I’m trying to split the difference. I bought a pair of BMW e92 seats. They are a little lower than the stock seats but the stock seat springs compress further so you actually sit a bit higher. I am going to rework the seat support to gain about an inch of headroom but there won’t be any side to side adjustment so I need to get it right the first.

I'm posting a couple pictures of the seats compared to the stock seats just for the guys out there looking for comparisons. Side be side pictures were few when I was hunting them. Name:  0E2D447F-D1DF-4B74-96AA-8F4ABD88A475.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  306.1 KBName:  6974D8B3-EF8B-4BAF-9DF9-F4A2E5CACEA0.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  328.7 KBName:  29BD7897-CAC1-4CD2-8EBB-F8B95212566C.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  331.3 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  
      Mike
      69 Camaro - In the Works

PM sent

Country Flag: United States
      Just to close the loop for anyone possibly looking for the same information in the future. Thanks hp_jnky

“I measured distance between armrests. It Measures 50 inches or maybe a bit less, but my armrests are wider than Fesler ones. Distance between door panel inserts not including armrests is
      55 inches”

So the stock flat panels will be slightly less than the 55” measurement above. If anyone has the distance between the armrests on the deluxe door panels, post it here and it might help someone else in the future.
      Mike
      69 Camaro - In the Works

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com