Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

First Gen Camaro Hotchkis TVS & DSE Suspension Parts, LS parts

Hi all,
      My project stalled a few years ago and now I'm diving back into it and taking a new direction on the suspension. While parts are listed separately, the Hotchkis stuff is basically what they sell as a TVS stage 2 system now. The only item you would need to add is the subframe connectors and some random small pieces. I would sell the full front and rear as a package for $2900. All parts are located in the east sf bay area, local pickup strongly preferred. Shipping costs are not included. I will consider breaking this up more if it doesn't sell as grouped. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Suspension Parts

1. Hotchkis Rear Suspension- 1.5" drop leaf springs, Bilstein shocks, rear sway bar with frame brace. The springs were used for maybe 20 miles and decided to go lower. Minor undercoating overspray on one of the shocks, but function is perfect and I'm sure it would clean up if i tried. bushings need to be pressed into the leafs, but are included. Current retail is about $1,350. Price is $1,150

2. Hotchkis front Suspension- Upper and lower tubular control arms, 2" drop springs, shocks, and sway bar. Essentially the full TVS System. The sway bar has been on the car for a while, everything else has less than a 100 miles on them, but are dusty. The front parts are still on the car, so if you decide to purchase, I'll need a little time to pull it apart. looks like current retail is around 2200 for all of this. Price is $1,850.

3. DSE 3" drop leaf springs. Used very briefly, worked great but I've decided to go 4-link. Includes the heavy duty shackle kit with the Delrin bushings, minus the bushings that go in the frame. I don't think those will come out of the frame without being damaged. You can buy a bushing only kit from DSE, and probably can call them and just get the two if you want. Current retail is $750 with the HD shackle kit. Price is $550.

Random Parts

1. Quicktime SBC to T56 SFI approved bellhousing. NIB, never installed. I opened it to take a look, but then taped the box shut. $600

2. Firecore LS1 8.5mm Plug Wires for Car Length Coil Packs (Short) PF3008 10.5"- BNIB. Switched coil type, so now i can't use these. $100.

3. PSC power steering pump for remote reservoir set up. I changed my accessory drive and needed a different mounting style than this one. It had a pully installed and then removed (correctly), but is otherwise brand new. $125

Thanks,
      BK

Interested in the PSC power steering parts. Can u send pics or more setails

pm sent with number for front suspension parts

What color are the wires?

Hi guys, wires are black. Pictures of the pump attached, it is the 1300 psi 3 GPM version of this pump.

Name:  IMG_4187.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  292.2 KBName:  IMG_4189.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  180.0 KBName:  IMG_4190.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  161.9 KB

Sent you a PM on the DSE Springs

Bump

all sold other than the bell housing. Please send offers for that if you’re interested.