Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

DSE stainless 'EFI' gas tank for 69 Camaro - New!

DSE stainless 'EFI' gas tank for 69 Camaro - New, never installed.

I have to sell my tank that I purchased many years ago but I never installed. I recently realized I need a bigger fuel pump than this Walbro 255lph unit and now I realize that I need a full-on fuel system update.

This tank is brand new, never installed, and comes with the fuel gauge sending unit, filler neck, and stainless steel mounting straps and of course the pump.
      As everyone probably knows, the tank has multiple internal baffles.

This link to DSE is purely for reading reference - as noted, mine is technically 5+ years old but the design is essentially the same. (I did call DSE and ask about this. Was told no significant differences.)
      https://www.detroitspeed.com/stainl...969-camaro-firebird-fuel-injection-ls1-080106

Located near Dayton Ohio.
      A new setup is $1,456 from DSE. (The link above may default to a carb setup, you may have to use the menu to select 69 and EFI to see the right price there)

Asking $1100

69 RS
      LS7, T56 and other cool stuff
      Back on track in late 2020!
      Build Thread

Country Flag: United States
      What is the total width ? Shows that it is narrowed, but not if it is correct for the DSE minitub / leaf spring setup...

Sorry about the delay and lack of info Jason, my bad. It is correct for the mini-tub kit.

It is 34.5" x 19" x 8" for the tank. The filler neck adds an inch in 2 dimensions when packing it up.
      It was ordered for the mini-tub kit and for a leaf-spring car. I really have no idea if there's a difference in the tank for leaf-spring vs coil-overs.
      69 RS
      Build Thread

*** Sale Pending ***

*** sold ***
      69 RS
      Build Thread

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com